One place where Halo 5's content rules

Just trying to add another positive topic to the forum. One place where Halo 5 easily outdoes every other game in the series in terms of content is in weapons.
With the just announced addition of the H2 BR and the Needle Carbine, Halo 5 now has 172 weapons counting grenades. Some of them are arguably pretty similar to others, like the Recon AR with Laser Sights maybe isn’t all that different form the Standard AR with Laser Sights, but even if you take away that type of basic Warzone loadout modification, there are still like 85 weapons which function in significantly different ways by my quick count.

Halo 3 had 28

Just saying

I praised Halo 5 and no haters showed up? Amazing

eyy this is the fungoose guy

People that like the game are probably playing H5. So, too busy to be here.

Here be haters.

Yar!

Whoa whoa. This is the forums. We don’t take too kindly to your type here. Take your positivity and satisfaction with the game and git on out.

Halo has always been pritty gud at gunz.

No haters? I guess I’ll give it a go. I’m not sure a br, a br with a scope, a br with a scope and laser, a br with peanut butter, a br with peanut butter and jelly, a br with a scope and jelly, etc all count as different weapons. It’s a br. I love the game though and play every day.

> 2535415903218588;3:
> eyy this is the fungoose guy

yeah, just spent some time today trying to bring some positivity to the forums. I was shocked because this is the only time since launch that I’ve said something positive where someone hasn’t told me how wrong I am and how 343 is the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of the world.

Maybe I finally made a point that the haters have to concede?

> 2535468812026872;7:
> No haters? I guess I’ll give it a go. I’m not sure a br, a br with a scope, a br with a scope and laser, a br with peanut butter, a br with peanut butter and jelly, a br with a scope and jelly, etc all count as different weapons. It’s a br. I love the game though and play every day.

Ok, but even if you take all of those small modifications out of the picture, Halo 5 still has 85 weapons. Sure a lot of them are reskins of other weapons, but all 85 play differently. I mean, unless you want to argue that Void’s Tear is the same as a Plasma Pistol…

Well, there are a lot of Weapon variants, but it adds to the variety none the less. Having cool things like the Ad Victorium or the Voids Tear are pretty cool to see in Halo. And since they are confirmed to be added in customs/forge at some point it’ll only get better. Especially when we start seeing them in action-sacky gametypes that could get really creative with some of the REQ weapons

People are different