One of these days

One of these days people like me who always get the you were disconnected from the server -Yoink- cuz of talks failures at life will lose their -Yoinking!- mind and kill you -Yoinking!- inbreds! I’m so -Yoinking!- sick and tired of losing legendarys due to your -Yoink- -Yoink- servers kicking me out of my warzone matches I hope you all die a slow painful death in front of everyone who cares about you

That’s a bit extreme man, it happens to everyone, no need to rage on the forums like this. To say that you hope someone dies is disgusting. I hope you lose connection on every game you play.

> 2533274884882053;1:
> One of these days people like me who always get the you were disconnected from the server -Yoink- cuz of talks failures at life will lose their -Yoinking!- mind and kill you -Yoinking!- inbreds! I’m so -Yoinking!- sick and tired of losing legendarys due to your -Yoink- -Yoink- servers kicking me out of my warzone matches I hope you all die a slow painful death in front of everyone who cares about you

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I strongly recommend you see a therapist. You should ask your GP to recommend one. These kind of outbursts aren’t normal and it isn’t okay to threaten physical violence.

> 2533274884882053;1:
> One of these days people like me who always get the you were disconnected from the server -Yoink- cuz of talks failures at life will lose their -Yoinking!- mind and kill you -Yoinking!- inbreds! I’m so -Yoinking!- sick and tired of losing legendarys due to your -Yoink- -Yoink- servers kicking me out of my warzone matches I hope you all die a slow painful death in front of everyone who cares about you

Raging increase the risk of an heartattack,so keep calm.
Can only agree with comedyshermit look for professional help the sooner the better.