One of the Worst released game ever?

After the Halo Wars 2 release was a bust, I hoped that the connection problems would be fixed. After this issue, which has already been criticized by the predecessors of the Ultimate Edition, has been fixed, I have to conclude that this game is really bad.

Still, players are thrown out of the games but do you know what is the most ridiculous thing about all of this?

The units are more than unbalanced;
Counter units lose like the Wolverine lose against Hornets. Hornets and Jackrabbits cost supply only during Reaver and Cyclops cost a lot of energy.
In Halo Wars 1 the fast attack and rush was heavier and now. Now every idiot can do that! Honestly? The game is simply not fun.

But you can also add a crown to the whole thing;
The whole system is absolutely not balanced, and you, 343 Industries / CA, you want to publish now DLC characters? What kind of wrong game do you actually do? The game is barely out there, always unbalanced, and you’re already releasing content that is probably not balanced too?

I can still remember games that were first tested before they were released - What is not important to you - it’s important to publish a game that does not give the impression of having been tested before.

After all, you have a feedback thread - which is probably the only good one there.

So far, the money I gave you in return for the game has not paid off.

This is my personal opinion about it - and I hope that you now finally get on the line.

I also hope that Halo 6 will finally be a game that does not bring the same problems as Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5 or worse.

Edit: I know, my english sucks xD

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274861263132;1:
> After the Halo Wars 2 release was a bust, I hoped that the connection problems would be fixed. After this issue, which has already been criticized by the predecessors of the Ultimate Edition, has been fixed, I have to conclude that this game is really bad.
>
> Still, players are thrown out of the games but do you know what is the most ridiculous thing about all of this?
>
> The units are more than unbalanced;
> Counter units lose like the Wolverine lose against Hornets. Hornets and Jackrabbits cost supply only during Reaver and Cyclops cost a lot of energy.
> In Halo Wars 1 the fast attack and rush was heavier and now. Now every idiot can do that! Honestly? The game is simply not fun.
>
> **But you can also add a crown to the whole thing;**The whole system is absolutely not balanced, and you, 343 Industries / CA, you want to publish now DLC characters? What kind of wrong game do you actually do? The game is barely out there, always unbalanced, and you’re already releasing content that is probably not balanced too?
>
> I can still remember games that were first tested before they were released - What is not important to you - it’s important to publish a game that does not give the impression of having been tested before.
>
> After all, you have a feedback thread - which is probably the only good one there.
>
> So far, the money I gave you in return for the game has not paid off.
>
> This is my personal opinion about it - and I hope that you now finally get on the line.
>
> I also hope that Halo 6 will finally be a game that does not bring the same problems as Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5 or worse.

It best not to buy anything published by 343, put them on my ban list after they raped halo 4. But because I was a fan of halowars I ignored that ban, hooping that it’s not going be half–Yoinked!-. I’m not going to make that mistake again.

> 2533274861263132;1:
> After the Halo Wars 2 release was a bust, I hoped that the connection problems would be fixed. After this issue, which has already been criticized by the predecessors of the Ultimate Edition, has been fixed, I have to conclude that this game is really bad.
>
> Still, players are thrown out of the games but do you know what is the most ridiculous thing about all of this?
>
> The units are more than unbalanced;
> Counter units lose like the Wolverine lose against Hornets. Hornets and Jackrabbits cost supply only during Reaver and Cyclops cost a lot of energy.
> In Halo Wars 1 the fast attack and rush was heavier and now. Now every idiot can do that! Honestly? The game is simply not fun.
>
> **But you can also add a crown to the whole thing;**The whole system is absolutely not balanced, and you, 343 Industries / CA, you want to publish now DLC characters? What kind of wrong game do you actually do? The game is barely out there, always unbalanced, and you’re already releasing content that is probably not balanced too?
>
> I can still remember games that were first tested before they were released - What is not important to you - it’s important to publish a game that does not give the impression of having been tested before.
>
> After all, you have a feedback thread - which is probably the only good one there.
>
> So far, the money I gave you in return for the game has not paid off.
>
> This is my personal opinion about it - and I hope that you now finally get on the line.
>
> I also hope that Halo 6 will finally be a game that does not bring the same problems as Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5 or worse.

Well that was extremely hard to read all that broken English, perhaps it’s not your first language? Either way, yes a shocking release, far from balanced, crashing, freezing and i understand it’s only a few weeks. However the’re so many things which upset me as a consumer, the fact they did that Blitz beta and didn’t test there rest of the game, because they cared more about filling their pockets and promoting Blitz, than they cared about releasing a finished product. Look where its brought them, this narrow minded business practices will do do more damage long term, than any short term gains.

This is once again published by 343 and if they dont think consumers are talking about 343 in a negative way then think again. people that don’t even care about halowars know about this embarrassing release and no one is surprised, considering their track record, I would say their only reasonable release so far would be halo 5

> 2533274794693191;3:
> > 2533274861263132;1:
> > After the Halo Wars 2 release was a bust, I hoped that the connection problems would be fixed. After this issue, which has already been criticized by the predecessors of the Ultimate Edition, has been fixed, I have to conclude that this game is really bad.
> >
> > Still, players are thrown out of the games but do you know what is the most ridiculous thing about all of this?
> >
> > The units are more than unbalanced;
> > Counter units lose like the Wolverine lose against Hornets. Hornets and Jackrabbits cost supply only during Reaver and Cyclops cost a lot of energy.
> > In Halo Wars 1 the fast attack and rush was heavier and now. Now every idiot can do that! Honestly? The game is simply not fun.
> >
> > **But you can also add a crown to the whole thing;**The whole system is absolutely not balanced, and you, 343 Industries / CA, you want to publish now DLC characters? What kind of wrong game do you actually do? The game is barely out there, always unbalanced, and you’re already releasing content that is probably not balanced too?
> >
> > I can still remember games that were first tested before they were released - What is not important to you - it’s important to publish a game that does not give the impression of having been tested before.
> >
> > After all, you have a feedback thread - which is probably the only good one there.
> >
> > So far, the money I gave you in return for the game has not paid off.
> >
> > This is my personal opinion about it - and I hope that you now finally get on the line.
> >
> > I also hope that Halo 6 will finally be a game that does not bring the same problems as Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5 or worse.
>
> Well that was extremely hard to read all that broken English, perhaps it’s not your first language? Either way, yes a shocking release, far from balanced, crashing, freezing and i understand it’s only a few weeks. However the’re so many things which upset me as a consumer, the fact they did that Blitz beta and didn’t test there rest of the game, because they cared more about filling their pockets and promoting Blitz, than they cared about releasing a finished product. Look where its brought them, this narrow minded business practices will do do more damage long term, than any short term gains.

Yes, my english really sucks xD #german

But thanks for sharing yur opinion, I liket it (y)

Halo Wars 2 is a huge improvement over that thing they call “The Master Chief Collection”.

Connection issues aside the game has played great for me on the Xbox One. Balance in Blitz will always be a challenge with the card levels, a level 2 Reaver will probably lose to a level 4 or higher Hornet. Hopefully this patch they have spooled up resolves the majority of the connection issues, and unit balance will come.

> 2572815322845529;5:
> Halo Wars 2 is a huge improvement over that thing they call “The Master Chief Collection”.
>
> Connection issues aside the game has played great for me on the Xbox One. Balance in Blitz will always be a challenge with the card levels, a level 2 Reaver will probably lose to a level 4 or higher Hornet. Hopefully this patch they have spooled up resolves the majority of the connection issues, and unit balance will come.

Look the game is fun when it works, no one is arguing that, same with master chief, but like master chief its not at a playable state, for PC players. Yes i can have a few games in a row where it doesn’t crash on xbox, but that in noway is acceptable.

> 2572815322845529;5:
> Halo Wars 2 is a huge improvement over that thing they call “The Master Chief Collection”.
>
> Connection issues aside the game has played great for me on the Xbox One. Balance in Blitz will always be a challenge with the card levels, a level 2 Reaver will probably lose to a level 4 or higher Hornet. Hopefully this patch they have spooled up resolves the majority of the connection issues, and unit balance will come.

Well so youre just talking about BLitz - main issues are in the domination/deatmatch mode - I mean its fun but it sucks in general.

The Blitz balancing with card level is just that it`s actually Pay2Win

Um, dude? It was tested. There was a thing called a beta…

> 2535449076192416;8:
> Um, dude? It was tested. There was a thing called a beta…

So why is the “finished” game now so badly running?

Creative Assembly is responsible for this game not 343, CA has a rep of putting out quality products that get microtransactioned to death but never have they released something in such a poor state.

The game just wasnt ready to be released…flat out.

It was in a better state on day 1 then it was on day 3 lol.

I think everyone is forgetting Halo Wars 1’s poor connection and freezing issues at launch (connection issues were never really fixed) I can play this game just as much as I could the first title (except PC I will never touch that lol) but admittedly it does kinda kill my drive when it freezes or crashes, but that’s just generally all games to me. (except Halo 5 and 3, I just keep coming back)

> 2533274861263132;1:
> ONE OF THE WORST RELEASED GAME EVER?

Haha, no. Check out the scores on metacritic - there’s been a lot of games far worse than Halo Wars 2 released in the past.

One of the worst Halo games ever? I don’t know about that but it’s certainly not one of the worst games in general.

I think it’s great (apart from the disconnects which I’m sure they’re sorting).

> 2533274861263132;9:
> > 2535449076192416;8:
> > Um, dude? It was tested. There was a thing called a beta…
>
> So why is the “finished” game now so badly running?

I’m just saying that they did test the game, since you’re complaining they didn’t test it. I’m just proving you wrong. I for one am not having any problems with this game, other than the pc version, that’s soooo slow.

> 2533274861263132;9:
> > 2535449076192416;8:
> > Um, dude? It was tested. There was a thing called a beta…
>
> So why is the “finished” game now so badly running?

Every “finished” game ever has issues man, you can put a game through 50 betas and tests and it will still have issues. It’s the nature of making a game.

I personally wouldn’t agree with this. Halo Wars 2 is one of the funniest games I’ve played in a long time. It’s taken me away from playing games like For Honor and Titanfall (which is a pretty great achievement). My experience might be different because I haven’t dealt with many connection issues. I figure once they fix that we’ll be good to go.

One of the most over exaggerated things ever said?!

Yes.

This release has issues yes, as for PC users what did you expect they tried to give you a console exclusive, a game made for Xbox 1 and give it you, attempting to make it work for all computers. Every Xbox 1 is the same, but every single computer is different and it has to be able to run well on all of them. Of course it has issues when you actually stop and think what they attempted to do for you guys. This isn’t some PC game being dumbed down and given to console, this is a console games being upgraded to PC specs.

As far as worst release ever here of the Division? That game still has problems that have been around since launch and every update simply adds more bugs without fixing much. This game could be much worse

> 2535449076192416;13:
> > 2533274861263132;9:
> > > 2535449076192416;8:
> > > Um, dude? It was tested. There was a thing called a beta…
> >
> > So why is the “finished” game now so badly running?
>
> I’m just saying that they did test the game, since you’re complaining they didn’t test it. I’m just proving you wrong. I for one am not having any problems with this game, other than the pc version, that’s soooo slow.

The first beta had huge connection problems and balance issues, then, as stated they cared more about promoting Blitz than they did about testing the main game. That should have been a huge opportunity for them to test balance before final release. We are all well aware there was a test far earlier, but we are obviously referencing the blitz beta as that is what was mentioned in the conversation.