One of the reasons I hate this game.

You. I hate this game because of you.

I don’t mean you in a literal sense, I mean you as in the community. I am very aware that most of the people on these forums are good people. I find most of you some of the kindest people I have ever met. Little Moa, incredibly helpful, same for Link.

The mods here are amazing and so is the great and powerful BS Angel. Bows to her might

But I’ve just played the worst game of Halo in my entire life and it’s not down to spawnkillers, it’s not down to cowards hiding, it’s not down to camping. It isn’t any of those reasons.

It’s the constant fact that whenever I play Reach I always seem to get Teammates who are just complete “donkey holes” for no reason. I would provide proof of this but I can’t since Bungie.net isn’t working due to the change soon.

Either way, a guy sat in our drivers seat and wouldn’t move so my friend Timmy had to betray him to gain control, not something we usually do but with the clock ticking we didn’t really have a choice and we’re not willing to let idiots get in the way…

Once we had done that we thought we were gonna be on our way. No siree, some other “donkey hole” who happened to be the bomb carrier decided to get out and run so we were forced to betray him too.

I don’t mind betraying once or twice if it’s to help the team but that’s as far as I go.

I have come to the conclusion that Reach is full of these brats because they aren’t threatened by the rules. I can’t believe I’m saying this but make the rules worse off for total -Yoinks!- like these who decide they want to be clever and mess around with someones good time.

And yes, I am annoyed and if you have to ask that then you either need glasses, or you’re just one of the many parasites that shouldn’t play this game.

In short, bold and to the point:
IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 1 BRAIN CELL, DON’T PLAY THIS GAME.

343 I hope there is some way to cut down these idiots in future. It seems as if I get paired with people who can’t play the game every time I play certain playlists.

Another reason why Bungie’s failed “ranking” system on Reach doesn’t work.

Another reason why I hate the fool who thought this was a good idea.

Another reason why many people hate Reach

And another reason why 343 shouldn’t waste their time on this poor excuse for a game.

Trust me I used to enjoy Reach, but the community just makes playing Halo these days utterly unbearable.

Yeah…i am sorry about that, I was just too comfy to move outta that seat. My Bad.

PeacE
ShadEO9

Just wanna add that was a joke, Don’t hate me lol

PeacE
ShadEO9

> Just wanna add that was a joke, Don’t hate me lol
>
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

I know, I like you too much to yell at you anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m his friend Timmy.

Just throwing that out there. :smiley:

But in all seriousness, I don’t like to betray people, but if we wanted to win, I didn’t really have any other option.

> > Just wanna add that was a joke, Don’t hate me lol
> >
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> I know, I like you too much to yell at you anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Why thank you! =)
On a serious note i hear your frustrations, i think some people who are not having a great game decide to goof around so they feel better for doing so bad.

PeacE
ShadEO9

I know this gets said a lot, but the best solution is to find friends to play with. If you search by yourself you can’t really complain about the randoms you get.

I know what you mean. I refuse to play any game alone anymore. After getting a taste of playing with friends and having laughs, and not having to worry about terrible teammates, I just can’t go back to searching alone.

> You. I hate this game because of you.
>
> I don’t mean you in a literal sense, I mean you as in the community. I am very aware that most of the people on these forums are good people. I find most of you some of the kindest people I have ever met. Little Moa, incredibly helpful, same for Link.
>
> The mods here are amazing and so is the great and powerful BS Angel. Bows to her might
>
> But I’ve just played the worst game of Halo in my entire life and it’s not down to spawnkillers, it’s not down to cowards hiding, it’s not down to camping. It isn’t any of those reasons.
>
> It’s the constant fact that whenever I play Reach I always seem to get Teammates who are just complete “donkey holes” for no reason. I would provide proof of this but I can’t since Bungie.net isn’t working due to the change soon.
>
> Either way, a guy sat in our drivers seat and wouldn’t move so my friend Timmy had to betray him to gain control, not something we usually do but with the clock ticking we didn’t really have a choice and we’re not willing to let idiots get in the way…
>
> Once we had done that we thought we were gonna be on our way. No siree, some other “donkey hole” who happened to be the bomb carrier decided to get out and run so we were forced to betray him too.
>
> I don’t mind betraying once or twice if it’s to help the team but that’s as far as I go.
>
>
> I have come to the conclusion that Reach is full of these brats because they aren’t threatened by the rules. I can’t believe I’m saying this but make the rules worse off for total -Yoink!- like these who decide they want to be clever and mess around with someones good time.
>
> And yes, I am annoyed and if you have to ask that then you either need glasses, or you’re just one of the many parasites that shouldn’t play this game.
>
>
> In short, bold and to the point:
> IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 1 BRAIN CELL, DON’T PLAY THIS GAME.
>
>
> 343 I hope there is some way to cut down these idiots in future. It seems as if I get paired with people who can’t play the game every time I play certain playlists.
>
> Another reason why Bungie’s failed “ranking” system on Reach doesn’t work.
>
> Another reason why I hate the fool who thought this was a good idea.
>
> Another reason why many people hate Reach
>
> And another reason why 343 shouldn’t waste their time on this poor excuse for a game.
>
>
> Trust me I used to enjoy Reach, but the community just makes playing Halo these days utterly unbearable.

He he he he.
A bit too late on that my friend.
I’ve been saying that from the start.

In some sense, you are the same.
Hating the game won’t get us nowhere.

Only thing now is to wait for Halo 4.
P.s If you’re having a hard time, there’s still Halo 3.

Yup. That is how it goes, sadly. The solution indeed is to play with friends.

However, with all this tech nowadays and the software masterpiece that is the stuff behind Halo, why do we get this? We should get better.

> Yup. That is how it goes, sadly. The solution indeed is to play with friends.
>
>
> However, with all this tech nowadays and the software masterpiece that is the stuff behind Halo, why do we get this? We should get better.

Technology can’t make people stop being idiots. There are some players in Halo who just shouldn’t get matched with anyone.

The only time I’m not having fun on Reach is when I’m playing on a bad host. Well, either that or in the vanilla playlists.

> > Yup. That is how it goes, sadly. The solution indeed is to play with friends.
> >
> >
> > However, with all this tech nowadays and the software masterpiece that is the stuff behind Halo, why do we get this? We should get better.
>
> Technology can’t make people stop being idiots. There are some players in Halo who just shouldn’t get matched with anyone.

Amen to that, sadly.

Not even applying all three search restrictions and searching for chatty, polite team players yields what it should.

> The only time I’m not having fun on Reach is when I’m playing on a bad host. Well, either that or in the vanilla playlists.

Are you following the motto “If you can’t be 'em join 'em?”

[deleted]

I don’t ever play without friends anymore.

The community is one of the three reasons this game frustrates me.

> You. I hate this game because of you.
>
> <mark>Either way, a guy sat in our drivers seat and wouldn’t move so my friend Timmy had to betray him to gain control</mark> , not something we usually do but with the clock ticking we didn’t really have a choice and we’re not willing to let idiots get in the way…
>
> Once we had done that we thought we were gonna be on our way. <mark>No siree, some other “donkey hole” who happened to be the bomb carrier decided to get out and run so we were forced to betray him too.</mark>
>
> <mark>I don’t mind betraying once or twice if it’s to help the team but that’s as far as I go.</mark>

Highlighted are the areas showing that YOU are part of the problem.

Did you stop to think you were ruining the game for those you so rashly betray? Judging by the last statement, I gather betraying is something you do often.

So I don’t really see you having much of a right to complain about anybody else.

Situations like those described in the OP have been happening to me more and more lately. This is the way I feel about it: Just because YOU don’t care about winning, doesn’t mean that I, or anyone else doesn’t. Yeah, it’s just a game. But I don’t have all -Yoinking!- night to play it like some of the immature little twits who behave this way on XBL do. I have a job, a fiance, and a dozen or so friends to stay in touch with. So, what it basically comes to is, STOP WASTING MY -Yoinking!- TIME! I’ve got a very limited amount of time to play this game. It’s unfair that immature -Yoink- get to dictate how I spend my time with it.

/end rant

Facepalm at heap of hypocrisy