one of the dumbest spawns ive encountered

you can skip to 18 seconds if you want to

like da f*q? i know ppl complain about spawns but ive never been spawned in like this before

Crazy. Great recovery though.

im only glad i had teammates there lol you know right after you spawn sometimes you take a quick second in your mind to be like “ok ready to go” well i didnt get to do that

and thank you i was shocked

Nice, I spawn on the cliffs sometimes in Warzone. I’ve fallen to my death many times XD

> 2535463924412330;4:
> Nice, I spawn on the cliffs sometimes in Warzone. I’ve fallen to my death many times XD

ive spawned underneath skirmish at darkstar before, but yea being right in front of an enemy like that was like uhhh

> 2533274881086487;1:
> you can skip to 18 seconds if you want to
>
> like da f*q? i know ppl complain about spawns but ive never been spawned in like this before

You handled that pretty well. I’m fairly certain the spawn system is actually run by a Chihuahua in a kato mask and cape that wants to kill me.

I’ve never noticed a problem with spawns until infection came out. On multiple occasions, on multiple infection maps, I’ve found myself already scoped on a spot where infected are spawning when I have a dmr or light rifle scoped in ready to go. Can’t say I’ve ever felt cheated in standard slayer or WZ spawns, but some of the infection maps could use some updating I think.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2533274881086487;1:
> > you can skip to 18 seconds if you want to
> >
> > like da f*q? i know ppl complain about spawns but ive never been spawned in like this before
>
>
> You handled that pretty well. I’m fairly certain the spawn system is actually run by a Chihuahua in a kato mask and cape that wants to kill me.

Lmao and thanks

> 2533274886531207;7:
> I’ve never noticed a problem with spawns until infection came out. On multiple occasions, on multiple infection maps, I’ve found myself already scoped on a spot where infected are spawning when I have a dmr or light rifle scoped in ready to go. Can’t say I’ve ever felt cheated in standard slayer or WZ spawns, but some of the infection maps could use some updating I think.

I’ve noticed bad spawns like what you explain in certain slayer maps. Usually from others videos but never experiencing it myself. Like when FFA swat was out omg I got spawn raped numerous times

> 2533274881086487;5:
> > 2535463924412330;4:
> > Nice, I spawn on the cliffs sometimes in Warzone. I’ve fallen to my death many times XD
>
>
> ive spawned underneath skirmish at darkstar before, but yea being right in front of an enemy like that was like uhhh

I’ve spawned inside a truck on skirmish at darkstar. I couldn’t shoot through it, enemies couldn’t shoot me. Only way to get out was kill myself with 2 grenades. It wasn’t really a truck it was an object that seemed to be a vehicle it was near the armory on I think red side. I could be wrong

for halo 5 that wasnt that bad of a spawn

You know whats even more dumb? On your kill cam in the vid, If you ever noticed, one of your teammates in the Wrath armor spawned next to the blue member in the Hermes Helmet right before you respawned. LOL

> 2535409103705542;11:
> You know whats even more dumb? On your kill cam in the vid, If you ever noticed, one of your teammates in the Wrath armor spawned next to the blue member in the Hermes Helmet right before you respawned. LOL

I missed that! I’ll have to rewatch lol