One new Leader of the Brutes

I do not know if will be Brutes in Halo 5, but if we have, I have a question: with Tartarus dead in Halo 2, who will be the new Leader of Jiralhanae? Anyone know a volunteer or maybe will it be a surprise?

Maybe we’ll find out in Escalation as Arbiter is going to negotiate with the Brutes, they’ll need some type of leader or representitive

Without a Covenant, I’d guess the Brutes are generally falling into packs and individual clans, no single organized structure.

^
Agreed

> Maybe we’ll find out in Escalation as Arbiter is going to negotiate with the Brutes, they’ll need some type of leader or representitive

Good Point. I can’t wait to read that!!

> Maybe we’ll find out in Escalation as Arbiter is going to negotiate with the Brutes, they’ll need some type of leader or representitive

Maybe not, perhaps it is one representative per Pack/Clan, I can’t imagine other Brutes allowing one Brute to represent them all.

Whichever Brute finds the fist of rukt first will lead the pack.

-Yoink- kind of hits the fan though, as someone assaults the negotiations (probably the Storm Covies), and The Return (the story that says the two species are still warring during 2559) is still canon.

Things are about to get much worse before they get better.

I just hope we get to somehow fight Brute Chieftains again in Halo 5. I miss them.

> Without a Covenant, I’d guess the Brutes are generally falling into packs and individual clans, no single organized structure.

Maybe it’d be a possibility to actually have allied Brutes.

Chances are kind of slim though :confused:

> Whichever Brute finds the fist of rukt first will lead the pack.

What happened to it, was it lost on Installation 05? If so it could still be found.

> > Whichever Brute finds the fist of rukt first will lead the pack.
>
> What happened to it, was it lost on Installation 05? If so it could still be found.

It was on .05. And while it wasn’t confirmed destroyed, the Arbiter’s forces glassed the Ring’s surface IIRC, which would include, I’d imagine, the control room.

Would be a nice time to bring in the unnamed Chieftain from Halo Wars.