One more DLC for Halo 4

Hello I’ve played all the Halo games and I think that 343 Industries needs to make one more DLC for Halo 4.
My ideas are: Hayabusa armor with a sword assassinations. CQB armor, Security armor,Commander Palmer armor,spartan strike armor, weapon skins from the halo trilogy and a playable hornet. even if its not in matchmaking. its fine by me.Gravity hammer assassinations, More forge pieces, More maps and New medals. Please 343 industries just one more DLC for us people whose still on the last gen console. leave a comment below, To tell me what you want to see for a new dlc

Although this sounds very awesome. But I doubt very much that a new DLC is coming for Halo 4. But your ideas are very good for an future DLC for the next Halo games, perhaps.

> 2533274899720541;1:
> Hello I think that 343 needs to make one more dlc for Halo 4.
> My ideas are: Hayabusa armor with a sword assassinations. CQB armor, Security armor, new weapon skins and a playable hornet. even if its not in matchmaking its fine by me.
> PLEASE 343 just one more DLC

So basically you want it to turn into h3

> 2533274899720541;1:
> Hello I think that 343 needs to make one more dlc for Halo 4.
> My ideas are: Hayabusa armor with a sword assassinations. CQB armor, Security armor, new weapon skins and a playable hornet. even if its not in matchmaking its fine by me.
> PLEASE 343 just one more DLC

I don’t know why they would, they’ve got their plates full with Halo 5, the new Spartan Assault and the launch of the MCC.

I think 343i is too focused on MCC and Halo 5 and I don’t think Halo 4 will get any attention anytime soon.

> 2533274818084099;5:
> I think 343i is too focused on MCC and Halo 5 and I don’t think Halo 4 will get any attention anytime soon.

it wont get attention again…ever

Even 343 is giving more attention to next generation, I think they could do another DLC with armors, maps and maybe an extra spartan ops long mission to people who still play on last gen.

Why? The MCC comes out in a week.

Makes no sense financially. The majority will be on the mcc.

> 2533274953123640;8:
> Why? The MCC comes out in a week.

According to this thread here, H2A will technically be “DLC for Halo 4”.

(Yes, I’m being serious. The OP honestly believes that)

As for actual H4 DLC, I don’t see it happening. Champions Bundle was the last.