One month a 3 days.

Thats how long it took for me to get paired up with some of the worst players in the game. Im not talking about skill. Im talking about Teamkillers.

First game I get it a Gause hog and a team-mate lobs 2 plasmas at me, we loose because we could not get a Strong vehicle on our side.

Second game I notice the banshee was parked in our base for a long time. I noticed a team-mate camping next to it, but not making any moves to get the banshee himself, so i thought nothing of him. I get inside start flying. Betrayed buy that guy who was camping near the banshee. Turns out the -Yoink!- was camping with the spartan laser waiting to kill his team-mates.

Third game I run to capture A in dominion. I get betrayed right away. That same person finds me a betrays be again. No boot option. 5 min later I grab the binary rifle and start clearing B. I hear a blot shot being charged. SAME person killed me and took my weapon. No boot option. First time I rage quit any Halo game.

/rant

first time this has happened to you? you are one luck mother -Yoink- er

How in the world did you go that long without running into team killers? :open_mouth:

would you believe ive never been in a game of Halo 4 where people were just blatantly team killing?

> would you believe ive never been in a game of Halo 4 where people were just blatantly team killing?

Not even on Ragnorok!?!

I love it, when I get in the Mantis and someone on my team is shooting me because they are being a -Yoink-, I just stomp on them which doesn’t count as a betrayal for some reason. :smiley:

CTF is basically unplayable with the amount of morons online :frowning:

> would you believe ive never been in a game of Halo 4 where people were just blatantly team killing?

Yeah, I’d believe you. Personal ordnance drops give everyone a power weapon. So it less common to see teamkillers in Halo 4. But every month and 3 days you find that 0.00001% that are the cancer of the game.

It hasn’t happened to me in war games but has in spartan ops someone run me down in the hog 10 times.

> > would you believe ive never been in a game of Halo 4 where people were just blatantly team killing?
>
> Not even on Ragnorok!?!
>
> I love it, when I get in the Mantis and someone on my team is shooting me because they are being a -Yoink!-, I just stomp on them which doesn’t count as a betrayal for some reason. :smiley:
>
> CTF is basically unplayable with the amount of morons online :frowning:

there are a few playlists that i havent graced with my presence yet. but in what ive played i havent been blatantly betrayed.
that isnt to say i havent been betrayed. just not in a manner that seemed malicious.

> > would you believe ive never been in a game of Halo 4 where people were just blatantly team killing?
>
> Not even on Ragnorok!?!
>
> I love it, when I get in the Mantis and someone on my team is shooting me because they are being a -Yoink!-, I just stomp on them which doesn’t count as a betrayal for some reason. :smiley:
>
> CTF is basically unplayable with the amount of morons online :frowning:

Not just CTF, any objective type game. If you jump in with randomes, it seems they are always going for kills. But I would rather get people who are bad at the game than teamkillers.

That banshee splazer thing made me lol.

I get booted all the time. Its like my team mates just have to walk in front of the ghost. I never boot when its clearly an accident. I mean ill be leading the team, the same moron walks in front of me twice and I don’t even get to enjoy my win. How is that fair?

i have also never been in one where people team kill. i always find it surprising when people talk about it…maybe i just have good luck. wait no thats a lie i still get people on my team that it seems have never played a game in their life lol

> Not just CTF, any objective type game. If you jump in with randomes, it seems they are always going for kills. But I would rather get people who are bad at the game than teamkillers.

I don’t understand why they keep joining if they aren’t actually going for the flag!

> > Not just CTF, any objective type game. If you jump in with randomes, it seems they are always going for kills. But I would rather get people who are bad at the game than teamkillers.
>
> I don’t understand why they keep joining if they aren’t actually going for the flag!

IDK but they are going to make CTF Victory-Master (and any other objective gametype) commendations harder to get. :frowning:

I think I’ve only really been betrayed a few times, I got a shotgun and someone apparently wanted it bad enough to warrant killing me, this seems to be the primary cause for it too, they are obviously better with it then you so they must kill you for it, logic. Only other times I’ve been betrayed are by friends when we are screwing around or by my own stupidity, like running in front of team mates shots/vehicles

Is there friendly fire in other game modes? I only play slayer.

LOL. this blog is drop dead funny. I like it.

i betrayed my teammate for a binary rifle. i went 17-4 he went 6-22. was necessary

He would of only went 6 and 21 if you hadn’t betrayed him.

mainly bad kids team kill, when the ranking system comes out (january) then youll see a signifigant reduction in betrayals, as long as you play in ranked playlists that is.