One Man's take on Halo4

It was nice to read an article from a major publisher (forbes) that can accurately describe how I feel. For those of you feeling some frustrations with the way the series is going you may also enjoy this read.

I didn’t find that article any more agreeable or articulate than a lot of the better posts on this site or another.

I feel like he didn’t get down to all the real problems (Although I’ll admit ordnance’s randomness is a problem), and I don’t really find CoD any more competitive than Halo since what’s killing Halo 4 is its attempted resemblance to CoD. I think MLG just went in that direction because MLG would be floundering with or without a good Halo title (Their format is getting old, who wants to watch 4v4 when you can watch 12v12 with jets and helicopters?).

Thanks for posting the article, the writer looks like a gamer, and sounds like one of the people on this site. That’s not a bad thing, just not an especially original or unique thing.

I completely agree with Bloody Initiate. It seems more like a forum post in article form rather than Forbes magazine actually caring about what the gaming community does.

In all honesty, if MLG REALLY wanted Halo around, they could easily have said “Hey, we are going to have Halo 3 as our game” Nothing is stopping them from playing an older game.

As far as competitive gaming goes…343 does care. Things just take time…especially when MS sets a firm release date for a game.

> It was nice to read an article from a major publisher (forbes) that can accurately describe how I feel. For those of you feeling some frustrations with the way the series is going you may also enjoy this read.

Too bad 343 didn’t announce the competitive playlist earlier. Then this might not have happened. (Maybe.)

Also, your Gamertag is just too awesome!