"One Man Army" Achievement help?

I’m not looking to boost, just tips for getting the achievement. You have to get 4 rocket launcher kills in a row without dying. I tried BTB with the “Ammo” perk, but I couldn’t get to the drop quick enough. Recently I’ve been trying “Rock & Rail” in Team Acton Sack, But it’s kind of hard when everybody uses jetpacks all the time.

I found that BTB was the best to do this, with the Ordinance Priority and Requisition perks equipped. This means you earn your ordinance quicker, and if you don’t get a Rocket Launcher you can switch out your ordinance for a second chance to get it. Alternatively, have a loadout with the Ammo perk to increase how many rockets you get. Then just (dare I say this) camp with Active camo until you get your 4 kills.

But be aware, some achievements introduced with DLC for Halo 4 have been glitched since the Champions bundle launched. Sometimes they unlock, sometimes they don’t.

The Ammo SU is your best friend for this achievement.

ah I got this the other day by accident, wondered what the heck “one man army” meant when it popped up and then forgot about it until I read this thread. Try team slayer that’s how I got it on haven. BTB could work but tends to be chaotic. Or maybe action sack, rockets come up often there does it count for games like rock & rail ? If so you may have a good chance at it there.

BTB on Complex. Sometimes everyone rushes for the rocket, sometimes not. If they do, stand back and pick them off then take the rocket (if its a team mate you will have to wait for ordnance or respawn). OR go for it yourself. Then camp inside the warehouse (where the shotgun spawns). You have lots of cover in those narrow halls and easy spash damage kills with the rocket. Let them come for you, bait them a bit if you want with another weapon so they don’t know you have rockets, let them come to you change to rockets then BOOM achievement.

Go the ammo perk too, i always do anyway as i run outta ammo with my DMR all the time then have to find another mid/long range weapon.

> BTB on Complex. S<mark>ometimes everyone rushes for the rocket, sometimes not</mark>. If they do, stand back and pick them off then take the rocket (if its a team mate you will have to wait for ordnance or respawn). OR go for it yourself. Then camp inside the warehouse (where the shotgun spawns). You have lots of cover in those narrow halls and easy spash damage kills with the rocket. Let them come for you, bait them a bit if you want with another weapon so they don’t know you have rockets, let them come to you change to rockets then BOOM achievement.
>
> Go the ammo perk too, i always do anyway as i run outta ammo with my DMR all the time then have to find another mid/long range weapon.

Reminds me of The Pit in H3.

Ammo, requisition (Are they in the same type?) And BTB! Most of the time there are some jokers driving round in a hog, so that’s a double/triple kill if you can hit a moving target! Then just blast some fools up i guess. :slight_smile:

Try legendary slayer on Haven. Rockets will spawn on open at the start of the match and even if you get beaten to them you will have other chances. Also try Ricochet in Hekau. The rockets spawn in the middle pillar.

I got it on the first day. All I did was rush for the rocket launcher on The Pit and bomb incoming enemies.

Yeah i got it the first day as well, no need to boost u must be tryin to hard i wasnt even going for that achievement i just played btb. Just keep playin bro u will get it

Team Action Sack. That’s where I got it, the Rock N’ Rail gametype. Try that buddy, that’s probably your best option

Team Action Sack. That’s where I got it, the Rock N’ Rail gametype. Try that buddy, that’s probably your best option. Just be careful and wait for the birdies to land =)

Edit: double post, sorry

Camp on Exile during dominion at the spot where the banshee usually spawns. It gives you a good vantage point on the objective and the rocket launcher almost always spawns there.

> > BTB on Complex. S<mark>ometimes everyone rushes for the rocket, sometimes not</mark>. If they do, stand back and pick them off then take the rocket (if its a team mate you will have to wait for ordnance or respawn). OR go for it yourself. Then camp inside the warehouse (where the shotgun spawns). You have lots of cover in those narrow halls and easy spash damage kills with the rocket. Let them come for you, bait them a bit if you want with another weapon so they don’t know you have rockets, let them come to you change to rockets then BOOM achievement.
> >
> > Go the ammo perk too, i always do anyway as i run outta ammo with my DMR all the time then have to find another mid/long range weapon.
>
> Reminds me of The Pit in H3.

My favorite trick is picking everyone off at the start of the match as its always a mad dash to the rockets. Lots of easy kills from the building roofs…