One little thing Ragnarok is missing

It’s a small detail, but is anyone else going to miss this ?

Technically, it isn’t small. It’s quite large.
Also…

They missing the radio tower xD

I think that’s what Bungie done right to win me over with Halo games. It’s unique “Halo Ring” in the background crossing over to to other horizon is just awe inspiring.

> They missing the radio tower xD

lol oh yeah I remember that

> I think that’s what Bungie done right to win me over with Halo games. It’s unique “Halo Ring” in the background crossing over to to other horizon is just awe inspiring.

I love the sense of scale it creates. Seeing as how Halo 4 takes place in what appears to be some form of Shield World I’m sure there are some awe-inspiring views to come. Halo Wars’ interpretation of the shield worlds was certainly interesting.

That’s a ‘petal’ from the ark. And I won’t really miss it.

Not really going to miss that… going to be having too much fun killing new people with my BR…

So… where’s Ragnarok located?

As awesome and iconic as the Halo ring skybox is, I must admit that a part of me kind of hopes we don’t end up on another Halo until the end of this trilogy. I think it would be a really cool way to build up suspense and drama for the new games. I also think that avoiding a ring-setting for a little while would allow a lot more freedom as far as the storytelling goes, and I think that sort of shoe-horning a Halo into every game somehow would be really redunant (it felt natural in Halo 3, whereas the second game it kind of felt as though we were going to another Halo just because, you know, it’s a Halo game). I’d love if the cliffhanger for Halo 5 was the Chief heading towards/landing on another ring.

> Technically, it isn’t small. It’s quite large.
> Also…

Except, I believe there is a Halo in Halo 4, if I’m not mistaken. Not sure if you actually land on it or not, but as far as story-wise, it’s in there.

> So… where’s Ragnarok located?

Requiem?

Guys…That pic is a particular branch of the lesser Ark we encountered in Halo 3.

> So… where’s Ragnarok located?

On infinity, in the holographic/simulation room, then i dunno. =P

> > So… where’s Ragnarok located?
>
> Requiem?

Nope, the Infinity Holodeck :stuck_out_tongue:

There would be no need to land on the halo rings (seeing as the covenant know the truth of the rings so i doubt they would try and activate them) other than attempting to destroy them.

> > So… where’s Ragnarok located?
>
> Requiem?

But there’s no ceiling like in all the other pictures of Requiem…

> As awesome and iconic as the Halo ring skybox is, I must admit that a part of me kind of hopes we don’t end up on another Halo until the end of this trilogy. I think it would be a really cool way to build up suspense and drama for the new games. I also think that avoiding a ring-setting for a little while would allow a lot more freedom as far as the storytelling goes, and I think that sort of shoe-horning a Halo into every game somehow would be really redunant (it felt natural in Halo 3, whereas the second game it kind of felt as though we were going to another Halo just because, you know, it’s a Halo game). I’d love if the cliffhanger for Halo 5 was the Chief heading towards/landing on another ring.

Well I know the Halo 4 menu screen shows a Halo ring as does one of the concept art shots, although I guess we’ll see. I know humanity is definitely seeking out their locations in the books.

edit:

> > > So… where’s Ragnarok located?
> >
> > Requiem?
>
> But there’s no ceiling like in all the other pictures of Requiem…

Maybe the Dyson Sphere? Since it’s so large, you can’t really make out the details in the ceiling.

The Ark mustve took alot of damage, Ragnorak is probably flying around in space lmao.

> > > So… where’s Ragnarok located?
> >
> > Requiem?
>
> Nope, the Infinity Holodeck :stuck_out_tongue:

No kidding. But where is it modeled from, lore-wise, is the question.

> > > > So… where’s Ragnarok located?
> > >
> > > Requiem?
> >
> > But there’s no ceiling like in all the other pictures of Requiem…
>
> Maybe the Dyson Sphere? Since it’s so large, you can’t really make out the details in the ceiling.

What Dyson Sphere?