ONE LAST "MLG/CASUAL" BULLSHIZ THREAD

ok so I love halo and I LOVE MLG I have attended countless events, but we all STARTED as CASUAL players some of us when we were 12 with H1 others later on now what people need to remember is that what ever game YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL started with will always be YOUR favorite. Now as for why MLG players have such problems with the new halo games is simply because the new ones can not be just played as is. SO MUCH has to be changed. As far as what is competitive, I feel like we should have SOME say so; but at the same time I do believe everybody that plays and loves halo opinions do matter. But I feel like some people on the “casual” side do not consider that some of us MLG players have spent COUNTLESS hours dollars and effort at our interpritation of competitive halo. I DO NOT WANT THIS TO TURN INTO A FLAME WAR JUST my explination for MY thinking and take on all of this.

WE ALL NEED TO FREAKIN JUST REALIZE WE HAVE DIFFERNT TASTES AND MAKE HALO LAST!

Love,
Swiffer

good post.

any response positive or negative would be appreciated

Custom load outs and random weapon location respawns make the game inherently unfair, Halo will never be a primary game in MLG again, unfortunately we’ll just have to deal with that.

It’s not casual versus competitive anymore. It’s Halo fans versus CoD cancer.

> good post.

thank you sir. be you casual or the other. thank you and dont quit playing and voice those oppinions!! they are important

made me lulz.

> It’s not casual versus competitive anymore. It’s Halo fans versus CoD cancer.

> > good post.
>
> thank you sir. be you casual or the other. thank you and dont quit playing and voice those oppinions!! they are important

I try, but apparently I only want BRs and Snipes, well, at least that’s what I am told.

> It’s not casual versus competitive anymore. It’s Halo fans versus CoD cancer.

And COD has already won. I don’t plan on purchasing Halo 4 if it has all the ridiculous changes they’re claiming, but unfortunately 343 have their eyes set on the millions COD makes…greed is usually what destroys original gaming.

> > It’s not casual versus competitive anymore. It’s Halo fans versus CoD cancer.
>
> And COD has already won. I don’t plan on purchasing Halo 4 if it has all the ridiculous changes they’re claiming, but unfortunately 343 have their eyes set on the millions COD makes…greed is usually what destroys original gaming.

It’s funny because not a single CoD fan is going to buy Halo just because it has CoD features.

> > It’s not casual versus competitive anymore. It’s Halo fans versus CoD cancer.
>
> And COD has already won. I don’t plan on purchasing Halo 4 if it has all the ridiculous changes they’re claiming, but unfortunately 343 have their eyes set on the millions COD makes…greed is usually what destroys original gaming.

I do see where its easy to think this, I have infact been inclined to think this way :[
The people who made h1 and h2 surely cant do this. But we shant know untill the game comes out.

> > > It’s not casual versus competitive anymore. It’s Halo fans versus CoD cancer.
> >
> > And COD has already won. I don’t plan on purchasing Halo 4 if it has all the ridiculous changes they’re claiming, but unfortunately 343 have their eyes set on the millions COD makes…greed is usually what destroys original gaming.
>
> It’s funny because not a single CoD fan is going to buy Halo just because it has CoD features.

this this this and more of this

If you hate halo reach, chances are you’re not going to like halo 4. Frankie was asked what halo is halo 4 closest to and he said halo 2 :confused:

So far, it doesn’t look like it, but the podcast should clear things up.

Well anyway guys Im out thanks for the posts I hope there are more for me to read! I will answer any questions from either side as best I can

> Custom load outs and random weapon location respawns make the game inherently unfair, Halo will never be a primary game in MLG again, unfortunately we’ll just have to deal with that.

Just like in Reach MLG will have to change alot off settings and other things to make it competitive…

Maybe or maybe it will come out off the box perfect in every way and shape …

Only time will tell .

> If you hate halo reach, chances are you’re not going to like halo 4. Frankie was asked what halo is halo 4 closest to and he said halo 2 :confused:
>
> So far, it doesn’t look like it, but the podcast should clear things up.

Halo 2 was my fav so i sure hope so

> If you hate halo reach, chances are you’re not going to like halo 4. Frankie was asked what halo is halo 4 closest to and <mark>he said halo 2</mark> :confused:
>
> So far, it doesn’t look like it, but the podcast should clear things up.

I’m sorry, but that sounds like a damn lie (on Frank’s part). Though I guess you never know… maybe in kill times they can bring it up and something else…