One issue with blue Prometheans

The blue Prometheans look awesome but go look at the Return of the Forerunners video and you’ll notice… their light rifles are still orange. I think this throws off the entire look. That’s just my $.02

Same It would be nice if 343 quickly changes and makes a “blue” version for all the promethean weapons to add more immersion/consistency

Just have a skin to change the colour from orange to blue, It shouldn’t be too hard, but at this stage if they haven’t done it yet then they won’t have time to do it at all.

as a person who notices things like this too…i thoroughly agree.

I very much agree with you! It would be awesome if they changed the skin for the Blue Prometheans!

Blue Promethean weapons would be nicer looking than orange Promethean weapons… especially in Customs and Forge :wink:

NO. I HAVE WAITED FOR HALO 4 TO COME OUT FOR TOO LONG. NO MORE SET BACKS!!!

although it would be nice and hate when things don’t match. if they can get it done that would be great, But it takes at least a month to package and actually make the game disk, not to mention legal stuff. So yeah unless they already fixed it, its not going to be in the game. cannot wait for november going to freeze myself like cartman

~HALO4EVER

Agreed, there should be consistency.

Though I think I remember reading Frankie addressing this issue on Neogaf.

Here it is.