One Feature Halo 4 Needs

One feature Halo 4 should have: the ability to turn off in-game sounds.

Sometimes, I just want to listen to my custom tracks list without hearing gunfire or other background sounds and I really think this would be a worthwhile addition to the franchise.

Anyone else feel the same?

Free kills? Sure, why not?

No, but why not.

Mute game volume
Plug in headphones
???
Profit

I was expecting a troll post again…thank god.

Like the idea

Sprint, Reach style. Halo 4 is making a mistake balancing it. The OPs idea is also competitively viable. I see no problem here.

short hair, don’t care.

No. Just mute your television.

> Sprint, Reach style. Halo 4 is making a mistake balancing it.
>
>
> short hair, don’t care.

i don’t even…

> No. Just mute your television.

Well, that wouldn’t be helping any much. I want to be able to listen to my custom tracks list on my xbox 360, not from my laptop or any other external source.

It’s really such a minute feature, I don’t think it should be very much difficult to implement it.

> Mute game volume
> Plug in headphones
> ???
> Profit

Um, no. Halo doesn’t have the mute-game feature…so, no profit.

> > No. Just mute your television.
>
> Well, that wouldn’t be helping any much. I want to be able to listen to my custom tracks list on my xbox 360, not from my laptop or any other external source.
>
> It’s really such a minute feature, I don’t think it should be very much difficult to implement it.

Well what’s the issue of just leaving an iPod on your lap whilst you play?

It would be a lot faster than the super-laggy guide button. :slight_smile:

> > > No. Just mute your television.
> >
> > Well, that wouldn’t be helping any much. I want to be able to listen to my custom tracks list on my xbox 360, not from my laptop or any other external source.
> >
> > It’s really such a minute feature, I don’t think it should be very much difficult to implement it.
>
> Well what’s the issue of just leaving an iPod on your lap whilst you play?
>
> It would be a lot faster than the super-laggy guide button. :slight_smile:

Yes, well I’m saying for those people, including me, who want to enjoy the music with the power of the tv stereo or don’t want to wear ear headphones. Like I said, it’s a small feature very easy to implement and there’s no downside to it, in my opinion.

Besides, not everyone has ipods, zunes, mp3 players, etc and usually, the music sounds great coming from the tv, especially when you have full-on surround sound system.

> One feature Halo 4 should have: the ability to turn off in-game sounds.
>
> Sometimes, I just want to listen to my custom tracks list without hearing gunfire or other background sounds and I really think this would be a worthwhile addition to the franchise.
>
> Anyone else feel the same?

LMFAO, learn to use your xbox Guide button -> Scroll Right -> Preferences -> Sound -> Game Volume = 0

Have A Good Night!

Why would a developer want to mute all the hard work they put in to develop the amazing sounds? It’s pointless and takes away a tactical advantage.

> > One feature Halo 4 should have: the ability to turn off in-game sounds.
> >
> > Sometimes, I just want to listen to my custom tracks list without hearing gunfire or other background sounds and I really think this would be a worthwhile addition to the franchise.
> >
> > Anyone else feel the same?
>
> LMFAO, learn to use your xbox Guide button -> Scroll Right -> Preferences -> Sound -> Game Volume = 0
>
> Have A Good Night!

That won’t actually work. That turns down the game volume when you’re chatting with someone. It’s not a master volume control for the game sound.

> Why would a developer want to mute all the hard work they put in to develop the amazing sounds? It’s pointless and takes away a tactical advantage.

sigh that isn’t my intention. you know what, never mind… :frowning:

> > > One feature Halo 4 should have: the ability to turn off in-game sounds.
> > >
> > > Sometimes, I just want to listen to my custom tracks list without hearing gunfire or other background sounds and I really think this would be a worthwhile addition to the franchise.
> > >
> > > Anyone else feel the same?
> >
> > LMFAO, learn to use your xbox Guide button -> Scroll Right -> Preferences -> Sound -> Game Volume = 0
> >
> > Have A Good Night!
>
> That won’t actually work. That turns down the game volume when you’re chatting with someone. It’s not a master volume control for the game sound.

Im inclined to disagree with you, but I like sound in my games so I havent tried it myself. You may be correct.

Either way if it doesn’t work. Use a laptop and get over it lol

> > One feature Halo 4 should have: the ability to turn off in-game sounds.
> >
> > Sometimes, I just want to listen to my custom tracks list without hearing gunfire or other background sounds and I really think this would be a worthwhile addition to the franchise.
> >
> > Anyone else feel the same?
>
> LMFAO, learn to use your xbox Guide button -> Scroll Right -> Preferences -> Sound -> Game Volume = 0
>
> Have A Good Night!

um, you can take your “good night” back because that doesn’t work for in-game sounds…

> > > > One feature Halo 4 should have: the ability to turn off in-game sounds.
> > > >
> > > > Sometimes, I just want to listen to my custom tracks list without hearing gunfire or other background sounds and I really think this would be a worthwhile addition to the franchise.
> > > >
> > > > Anyone else feel the same?
> > >
> > > LMFAO, learn to use your xbox Guide button -> Scroll Right -> Preferences -> Sound -> Game Volume = 0
> > >
> > > Have A Good Night!
> >
> > That won’t actually work. That turns down the game volume when you’re chatting with someone. It’s not a master volume control for the game sound.
>
> Im inclined to disagree with you, but I like sound in my games so I havent tried it myself. You may be correct.
>
> Either way if it doesn’t work. Use a laptop and get over it lol

lol, “inclined to disagree??” don’t you think i’ve tried that feature by now?? go ahead, try it for yourself and see if it works.

Ohhhhhhhh, time to plug in my Turtle Beach’s nd kill everyone with super hearing.
And its all thanks to volume control…

I do this CoD, easy killstreaks.