One Fan's Halo 4

My ideas of how Halo 4 should be.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s a good thing you’re not in charge.

Why can’t you just post your ideas here?

Looks like you put a lot of time into that… And it’s kind of too late to express your ideas for the game since it’s pretty much finished. Maybe Halo 5.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

Cut your hands off for ever posting this, you deserve to be eaten by a wild pack of potato chips.

You wasted your time on a website. And you can’t be young, yet you have the mind of a five-year old limited starfish.

>

if you have nothing nice to post dont post it, hes just showing his thoughts

>

Dude, calm the -Yoink- down. I don’t really like any of his ideas either, but there’s no reason to be a complete -Yoink- about it.

>

That was brutal, man. Respect the guy’s opinion. Insults like these are not welcome.

As for my opinion on the OT, I think they’re interesting ideas, but they defer a little too much from past Halos to be put in game. These would actually be not bad ideas for a separate game, so if you ever make your own video game, a variation on this (obviously with differences from Halo) would be cool.

For the OP:

These ideas are certainly unique and a select few are actually not that bad for a game like Halo, but the vast majority of them would simply not work in this game. Most would be extremely impractical, many would badly break gameplay, others would be useless, and others would be OP. But overall, most of them would be horribly received, too time-consuming and difficult to implement, and quite simply don’t belong in a game like Halo that prides itself on balance and skill. Like doubleAgent 95 stated, this would be interesting for your own version of a non-Halo shooter.

I don’t mean to be negative, and I’m not bashing you, but most of the users on this forum would agree with me.

> Why can’t you just post your ideas here?

There is too much info to put in one post. I created a website so the ideas were organized and easy to read.

Some of those vehicle attachments are good ideas, for mario kart.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

I agree. Cut them hands off

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
> Cut your hands off for ever posting this, you deserve to be eaten by a wild pack of potato chips.
>
> You wasted your time on a website. And you can’t be young, yet you have the mind of a five-year old limited starfish.
>

Very unnecessary dude.

> Some of those vehicle attachments are good ideas, for mario kart.

The good thing about the majority of the additions I made to Halo is that they are just options. They can be enabled if you so desire but if you don’t want them you can always play classic Halo without them.