One disc? Two? Three?

With a brand new -high definition- campaign, the new episodic gamemode spartan-ops, forge and infinity, 343 promises a lot of bang for your buck. However, putting all this content on one disc would mean each part is, well, small.

I hope for multiple discs this time around. One for campaign, one for SO, and one for Infinity/forge.

Is there any information on this matter yet? Frankie? Angel? Care to elaborate?

Thanks.

I don’t really want to switch disks every time I want to mix things up.

Dont really mind what they do, if 3 discs is required then be it.

ONE disk, this ain’t Final Fantasy or Mass Effect. :stuck_out_tongue:

> I don’t really want to switch disks every time I want to mix things up.

If there’s more than one disk, it’ll probably be like Forza 4.
You install the 2nd disk and use the first one.

People are so lazy. Lets say they gave us three disks, you could always just play one of them…

Never thought about this but it would be pretty cool. Each disk have its own much bigger storage for campaign or multiplayer. Sounds like a good idea but lazy people would probably hate the idea…since its such a drag to change out discs…maybe if it was one disc then you had to download a huge file to play off. Don’t really know how it would work …me personally have lots of free space

Quality over quantity. If you need 2 disks to get a quality game then sure, do it! But if it’s only for the sake of quantity then it’s a big NO from me.

I want the most bang for my buck. I couldn’t care less about anything else…

> Never thought about this but it would be pretty cool. Each disk have its own much bigger storage for campaign or multiplayer. Sounds like a good idea but lazy people would probably hate the idea…since its such a drag to change out discs…maybe if it was one disc then you had to download a huge file to play off. Don’t really know how it would work …me personally have lots of free space

Exactly. It amazes me how some people would rather have less of a game, so that they don’t have to get their rear out of the sofa.

> With a brand new -high definition- campaign, the new episodic gamemode spartan-ops, forge and infinity, 343 promises a lot of bang for your buck. However, putting all this content on one disc would mean each part is, well, small.
>
> I hope for multiple discs this time around. One for campaign, one for SO, and one for Infinity/forge.
>
> Is there any information on this matter yet? Frankie? Angel? Care to elaborate?
>
> Thanks.

LMFAO

This post has to be a joke.

If The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim fits and runs perfectly fine off of one disc, then I can guarantee you that Halo 4 will be only one (1) disc. Guaranteed.

It doesn’t matter if they are making the whole game HD or not, it will still fit onto one disc with plenty of breathing room left over.

There is no way that an FPS is going to compete with an RPG over disc space. So if an Elder Scrolls game will fit on one disc, you can bet real money that an FPS will fit on one disc.

/thread

NINE.

now now be patiant

Disk 1: Campaign
Disk 2: Spartan Ops
Disk 3: Multi-player/Forge

I could live with that. I doubt it’ll happen though.

I’m guessing two disks, but maybe there are three.

It doesn’t matter to me, as long as I’m able to experience an amazing game!

> > With a brand new -high definition- campaign, the new episodic gamemode spartan-ops, forge and infinity, 343 promises a lot of bang for your buck. However, putting all this content on one disc would mean each part is, well, small.
> >
> > I hope for multiple discs this time around. One for campaign, one for SO, and one for Infinity/forge.
> >
> > Is there any information on this matter yet? Frankie? Angel? Care to elaborate?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> LMFAO
>
> This post has to be a joke.
>
> If The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim fits and runs perfectly fine off of one disc, then I can guarantee you that Halo 4 will be only one (1) disc. Guaranteed.
>
> It doesn’t matter if they are making the whole game HD or not, it will still fit onto one disc with plenty of breathing room left over.
>
> There is no way that an FPS is going to compete with an RPG over disc space. So if an Elder Scrolls game will fit on one disc, you can bet real money that an FPS will fit on one disc.
>
> /thread

lol Skyrim. Is there multiplayer in that? And have you seen the graphics of halo 4?

Reach pushed the storage boundary to the max, and was supposed to have at least one more campaign level. This is why Kat gets sniped out of nowhere, instead of meeting a “noble demise” like the rest of the team. There was a whole personal arc between her and Carter that never happened because of storage restrictions. I doubt this will be any easier when the game graphics have improved to the peak of the 360 performance.

So no, I am not joking. And FYI, Halo › Skyrim.

> > With a brand new -high definition- campaign, the new episodic gamemode spartan-ops, forge and infinity, 343 promises a lot of bang for your buck. However, putting all this content on one disc would mean each part is, well, small.
> >
> > I hope for multiple discs this time around. One for campaign, one for SO, and one for Infinity/forge.
> >
> > Is there any information on this matter yet? Frankie? Angel? Care to elaborate?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> LMFAO
>
> This post has to be a joke.
>
> If The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim fits and runs perfectly fine off of one disc, then I can guarantee you that Halo 4 will be only one (1) disc. Guaranteed.
>
> It doesn’t matter if they are making the whole game HD or not, it will still fit onto one disc with plenty of breathing room left over.
>
> There is no way that an FPS is going to compete with an RPG over disc space. So if an Elder Scrolls game will fit on one disc, you can bet real money that an FPS will fit on one disc.
>
> /thread

I can’t believe I’ve never made that connection

-_-

I can only expect 2 campaign and multiplayer

I don’t really care how many disks there are, as long as there are more than 0.

I agree with BananaKing, maybe 2 disks, Campaign / Infinity, definitely not 3. We’ll be downloading Spartan Ops every week so it shouldn’t take up a lot of disk space. Right?