ONe, and only one wish list for all of us, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase

Let us make one thread only and point out one great wish list so 343 could recognize it…
my ideas

New vehicles(definetly going to happen}
New weponds (same)
return of old weaponds at one point
More drivable vehicles
Maps all clasiffications(full war scale/semi war scale/long range/close quarter combat0
Sheild system return( your ideas)
health system return( your ideas)
Elites return playable in only some gametypes they are stronger
More characters other than elite and spartan playable such as the brute
Space battles (multiplayer/firefight/campagn)
less fog
and last but not least enchanced forge and firefight settings
oh and ya a good campaign
maybe duel wielding weaponds in some game types, definetly available in forge

space battles should be re-designed through prototypes before ever being considered. tbh, they were the dullest part of the insanely dull campaign of halo reach.

true, im saying we need more juice to that space battle such as using banshee distractions on the outside while freinds board the ship and try to blow it up…
an invasion game type

We are playing as chief again, chief is an SII, SII’s have the SAME strength as Elites. If brutes were added to the multiplayer(which would be pretty cool in my opinion) they would be stronger, yes yes I know there is no covenant but that doesn’t mean that the former covenant species cant still be doing things, its not like grunts, jackals, hunters, brutes, drones and prophets just dropped dead when Truth got stabbed.

ummm, they said covanant are comming back at a point… not sure if that means all species, but i like the brute, hunter idea of playing as them, each has their own advantage/disadvantage

fog should be in less quantity

> We are playing as chief again, chief is an SII, SII’s have the SAME strength as Elites. If brutes were added to the multiplayer(which would be pretty cool in my opinion) they would be stronger, yes yes I know there is no covenant but that doesn’t mean that the former covenant species cant still be doing things, its not like grunts, jackals, hunters, brutes, drones and prophets just dropped dead when Truth got stabbed.

Multiplayer isn’t canon so playing as a Brute in MP wouldn’t require them to be stronger than Spartans and Elites. Hell, gameplay is rarely canonical so even if we were to play as a Brute in the campaign, they wouldn’t have to make them any stronger.

> > We are playing as chief again, chief is an SII, SII’s have the SAME strength as Elites. If brutes were added to the multiplayer(which would be pretty cool in my opinion) they would be stronger, yes yes I know there is no covenant but that doesn’t mean that the former covenant species cant still be doing things, its not like grunts, jackals, hunters, brutes, drones and prophets just dropped dead when Truth got stabbed.
>
> Multiplayer isn’t canon so playing as a Brute in MP wouldn’t require them to be stronger than Spartans and Elites. Hell, gameplay is rarely canonical so even if we were to play as a Brute in the campaign, they wouldn’t have to make them any stronger.

They might also have to scale down the Brutes to. Like General RAAM in Gears multiplayer.

A.I spawn point in firefight editable and which enemy( aka: campaign maker)
its just another idea