One and done

Maybe, before leaving your “indepth” reviews on the Halo Wars 2 beta, you should play several matches (all placements) so you can get a proper feel for the game. It won’t necessarily change your mind, but at least then you’ll have some idea of what your talking about.

Played over 50 games so far and this does not feel like Halo Wars, Even though i don’t hate the game as whole, I’m pretty disappointed. I really was hoping for them to take Halo wars 1 and add to it! instead they stripped it away and made this mess.

• Looking for other Diamond players or platinum players to play with - undefeated

> 2533274794693191;2:
> Played over 50 games so far and this does not feel like Halo Wars, Even though i don’t hate the game as whole, I’m pretty disappointed. I really was hoping for them to take Halo wars 1 and add to it! instead they stripped it away and made this mess.
>
> - Looking for other Diamond players or platinum players to play with - undefeated

There is most definitely a different feel to it, but I haven’t played enough to really weigh-in on it yet. I was very skeptical after my first match, but with each subsequent match the game makes more sense and feels better.

I don’t know what to think yet.