Once you've finished the campaign...

Do you think that after you’ve completed the game, you should have an option to be you’re Matchmaking Spartan in campaign? It could be good because if it’s armoury is like Reach, you could have different Firefight voices that would also work in the campaign. You could switch back to master chief but it could also be good so you could do 4 player campaign instead of 2 like halo 3.
Tell me your opinions about it.

kinda like lost planet two?
that would be cool

Doesn’t matter to me, but if they did, I wouldn’t take advantage of the option. And its kind of stupid, anyways. Fans have been begging and begging for Master Chief to come back when he didn’t really need to, and now that hes back, they want to play as their own character. Customization like that worked in Reach because you were a completely new Spartan, but it wouldn’t work playing as an established character.

EDIT: I guess it makes sense in co-op, like you said, but I just don’t see it as being necessary.

Halo 3 HAD 4 player campaign. Players 3 and 4 played as two unimportant Elites.

There are several ways 343 could take Coop mode. We won’t know until it is revealed.

> Halo 3 HAD 4 player campaign. Players 3 and 4 played as two unimportant Elites.
>
> There are several ways 343 could take Coop mode. We won’t know until it is revealed.

The OP said Halo 3 had four-player cooperative: “you could do 4 player campaign instead of 2 like halo 3.”

> kinda like lost planet two?
> that would be cool

Yeah, I guess like that.