On what console do you play Halo Reach?

What console do you guys play Reach on now? I’ve been trying to play on Xbox One but even with the update it still has a bad frame rate.

The better console, the Xbox 360.

The Xbox 360 with halo reach is best

Xbox one. I do not have access to my 360 anymore.

the game runs like -Yoink- on the Xbox one so the 360

I play it on the One. Never had a 360.

> 2535470524887292;6:
> I play it on the One. Never had a 360.

You’re missing out mate, Reach is superior on 360. Purely because of the frame rate of the Xbox One back compat though.

Xbox One since I cba hooking up my 360

Depends on what profile I want to play on, so both

360 because I don’t have a one.

I like to play reach on my Wii U

Definitely 360, Xbox one has horrible fps issues

Unfortunately Xbox One since I don’t have a 360 anymore. It sucks because it plays so much better on the 360. I get way too much input lag (probably due to heavy vsync on Xbox One BC) on the One.

> 2535444867361780;13:
> Unfortunately Xbox One since I don’t have a 360 anymore. It sucks because it plays so much better on the 360. I get way too much input lag (probably due to heavy vsync on Xbox One BC) on the One.

It’s a real shame. I’m hoping Microsoft will fix the problem (properly) but I’m not holding my breath. The update they rolled out recently seemed to make it slightly less jittery though.

> 2533274856454931;14:
> > 2535444867361780;13:
> > Unfortunately Xbox One since I don’t have a 360 anymore. It sucks because it plays so much better on the 360. I get way too much input lag (probably due to heavy vsync on Xbox One BC) on the One.
>
>
> It’s a real shame. I’m hoping Microsoft will fix the problem (properly) but I’m not holding my breath. The update they rolled out recently seemed to make it slightly less jittery though.

It is a lot less jittery, I’ll give them that. It’s still heavy on the input lag and low in framerate overall. I have high hopes but for some reason can’t shake off the feeling that they’re not going to bother with it anymore.

Of course the 360

Xbox one, as thats all i have at the moment

Xbox 360 rules

I play in Xbox 360

Backward compatibility is bad XBOX ONE