On The Topic Of Prometheans

So Game Informer revealed a lot/if not all the main Promethean enemies and their subtypes i.e. Knight, Knight Lancer, Knight Commander, Knight Battlewagon as well as just the Watcher and your three different Crawlers (Crawler, Alpha and Snipe).

First off, I was a bit disappointed at this news. Especially because I was under the impression that these where all the Promethean faction had to offer. Because these are just three enemy classes. The Covenant have much more.

However, I hope that 343i hasn’t revealed all the enemies yet and that these will just be the main forces we’ll face.

Please post your thoughts.

Thanks.

Keep in mind that we’re also fighting the Storm Covenant. So there are plenty of enemies to fight. Atleast in my opinion…

I know, but Storm have Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Hunters and not to mention vehicles as well.

There’s only 3 different types of prometheans, but some of the variants look different enough that we’ll get a lot of unique ways in which to battle them.

you also have to remember whats maybe left of the forerunner empire may just be on requiem. They may not have a tonn of classes left.

I think these are all the prometheans we battle out in requiem on multiple scenarios, keyword multiple, what about the idea of being promethean bosses at the end or middle of certain missions?

also it was pointed out that the storm covies join the Prometheans in an INTERESTING way it was said. My guessing is they use the Composer to put the Elites, grunts jackles into Promethean knights bodies so they have more warriors

We were promised 7 Promethean classes, so I’m willing to bet we’ll be seeing more.

> So Game Informer revealed a lot/if not all the main Promethean enemies and their subtypes i.e. Knight, Knight Lancer, Knight Commander, Knight Battlewagon as well as just the Watcher and your three different Crawlers (Crawler, Alpha and Snipe).
>
> First off, I was a bit disappointed at this news. Especially because I was under the impression that these where all the Promethean faction had to offer. Because these are just three enemy classes. <mark>The Covenant have much more</mark>.
>
> However, I hope that 343i hasn’t revealed all the enemies yet and that these will just be the main forces we’ll face.
>
> Please post your thoughts.
>
> Thanks.

o_O so four is much more than three? Strange…

> We were promised 7 Promethean classes, so I’m willing to bet we’ll be seeing more.

we still have the blue Prometheans. Im not sure what rank they hold or even if their part of the same team…

Yeah I was hoping to see more classes of Promethean, not a bunch of variations of the 3 classes we’ve seen. Maybe they’ll reveal more classes later. Also I think battlewagon is a stupid name for the strongest promethean knight variant. Why not something like “Promethean Doom Knight” or “Promthean Vanguard” or “Promethean Sovereign” I dunno, but instead we get Promethean Battlewagon! A battlewagon, why not battlemaster? Anything but battlewagon, every time I hear that I picture a wagon with knives sticking out of it, or a doomba: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/374/798/ac4.jpg

Alright I’m done ranting about that, it doesn’t really matter anyways.

Yea “BattleWagon” wasn’t the best name, i can’t see myself shouting that in fear when they are chasing me.

> Yea “BattleWagon” wasn’t the best name, i can’t see myself shouting that in fear when they are chasing me.

"OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIFE ITTTSSSS AAAA…battlewagon

> > Yea “BattleWagon” wasn’t the best name, i can’t see myself shouting that in fear when they are chasing me.
>
> "OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIFE ITTTSSSS AAAA…battlewagon

lol

Battlewagon XD

Why not Promethean Titan, or Exterminator, or Vanquisher, or something?

Eh, oh well. I’m sure it’s performance will make up for its name.

I think it’s plenty. Hopefully the ancient enemy will have an enemy class, though.