On Halo 4, how do you...

defeat the bridge? Just got the game and this Boss battle has me stumped. I mean, on Exile, where you have to cross a bridge to fight an army tank. Keep falling off it when I try to walk it.

Do you need the right weapon to defeat the bridge or some kind of vehicle?

Would it help with two players…one to distract the bridge whilst I cross it whilst it is unawares?

PLEASE HELP!!

What the…

It’s the trolls living under the bridge. They’re giving you a hard time.

W…what?

defeat the bridge?

Brace Yourselfs guys, there’s a boss battle against a bridge!

its pretty simple really, you just need to frogblast the ventcore.

> defeat the bridge? Just got the game and this Boss battle has me stumped. I mean, on Exile, where you have to cross a bridge to fight an army tank. Keep falling off it when I try to walk it.
>
> Do you need the right weapon to defeat the bridge or some kind of vehicle?
>
> Would it help with two players…one to distract the bridge whilst I cross it whilst it is unawares?
>
> PLEASE HELP!!

Dude I totally understand. Bridges are hard. I only beat it by sheer luck. It’s just like those elevator bosses in WoW.

I found kittens under a bridge once, but I guess it was a nice bridge…OR evil kittens…oh no!

> I found kittens under a bridge once, but I guess it was a nice bridge…OR evil kittens…oh no!

That was probably BS Angel’s Bridge.

Those who approach the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, er the other side they see

> > I found kittens under a bridge once, but I guess it was a nice bridge…OR evil kittens…oh no!
>
> That was probably BS Angel’s Bridge.

Careful of those suicide ones with stickies stuck to them…

I was gonna make a joke about a bridge and three billy goats but looks like everyone else has this covered. :slight_smile:

> Those who approach the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, er the other side they see

“What is your name?”

“What is your favorite color?”

“What is the terminal velocity of a swallow?”

> > Those who approach the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, er the other side they see
>
> “What is the terminal velocity of a swallow?”

What do you mean? African or European Swallow? =P

Its pretty simple mate! You pick up a gun, aim it at your head, and pull the trigger

From Sarah Palin to Halo 4 Bidge boss battles.

Oh community!

Well if its a Hard Light bridge, I’m going to deactivate it and watch you fall to your death. Just like the Halo Wars Campaign Mission.

You guys have misread my question. I’m not asking what type of kittens live under the bridge, or how to an hero myself in the game… my question is on how you defeat the bridge…

To defeat the bridge, you must become one with the bridge.

> You guys have misread my question. I’m not asking what type of kittens live under the bridge, or how to an hero myself in the game… my question is on how you defeat the bridge…

You cant, its OP. The bridge needs a nerf.

Is this a bridge over troubled water?

Equip the jetpack. Pretty much godmode.