On a scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you for 343i Patch

1! theres not going to be any changes :frowning:

I want to hear specific details and I want this game fixed. Niether of which are going to happen.

Not like they’re patching anything. They already said Reach is one of the best games around and key things like bloom and armor abilities aren’t going anywhere. So they aren’t really fixing anything.

1/10

I’m not so sure they are going to make any major changes to balance this broken game (AAs and bloom ravaged it) + I am a pessimist.

7/10 i’m kinda fine with how reach is.

> 1.
> I’m not so sure they are going to make any major changes to balance this broken game (AAs and bloom ravaged it) + I am a pessimist.

Frankie said Reach was on of the best functioning games on Live. I liek Reach, but I know things need tweaking. Thanks for the effort 343, not.

4/10
That being said, I´m more excited about the patch than H: CEA or even H 4.
The patch is for me a sign if I will stay by Halo or move to Gears 3. So if Reach will continue to suck than I´m gone.

Even though to patch doesn’t fix anything?

9/10

I ALMOST have full faith in 343i. Not all because we have no experienced any of their game work, yet.

3/10
I don’t really plan on playing Reach a lot anyways, even if some things are going to be fixed in some playlists, unless they really make the game fun.

> 9/10
>
>
> I ALMOST have full faith in 343i. Not all because we have no experienced any of their game work, yet.

Partial faith based on what exactly?

4/10 I think I’ll enjoy some changes they’ll make, but there probably won’t be anything major.

> > 9/10
> >
> >
> > I ALMOST have full faith in 343i. Not all because we have no experienced any of their game work, yet.
>
> Partial faith based on what exactly?

They have talent that can rival Bungie if not top them.

Somewhere between 3 and 5. I cannot decide.

I wish for the update to be at the very least successful at getting players back, but the fact that they’re not really doing anything in regards to bloom and AA’s universally, makes me a bit disappointed.

lets hope for the best, frank o’conner we’re counting on you :confused:

6/10, All I want is a classic playlist that plays like HCE multiplayer not Reach so If I want to play real Halo ill play there, while Reach playlists can be the thing I play when im lazy or just want to -Yoink- around.

Im just hoping it addresses the matchmaking system and actually matches up people that are the same skill, actually matches me up with people on the same continent, stops making people who splitscreen host, and stops giving the random guy that lives across the whole planet host when the rest of the lobby lives in europe.

Remove the DMR randomness. If it’s happening 10/10. If it’s not 3/10 on a good day.

> Not like they’re patching anything. They already said Reach is one of the best games around and key things like bloom and armor abilities aren’t going anywhere. So they aren’t really fixing anything.
>
> 1/10

fixing =/= removing.

im 10 on this. i cannot wait till reach gets patched. the game is currently super trashy, so HOPEFULLY (i wont hold my breath) it will get FIXED.

5/10
I enjoy reach how it is, but I hope a TU can make me like it more.