On A Scale Of 1-10...

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for the Halo Xbox One game?

Post your number below and a reason why you are/aren’t excited.

Right now, about 8…
Nothing much has been revealed about it other then the fact that Maser Chief is playing dress-ups as Obi-wan Kenobi and that there is a really cool looking forerunner bird thing.
The 8 I just gave will probably change when more info is released.

8 or maybe even 7 because of the lack of information.

I’m giving it an 8 out of 10. Like Ran said, its the lack of info.

> 8 or maybe even 7 because of the lack of information.

Well that’s what teaser trailer’s do, and that’s a good thing.

It’s hard to be excited when the last two games have been disappointments.

Besides, nothing is known about the next game.

> 8 or maybe even 7 because of the lack of information.

1. I will ALWAYS be excited for a Halo game starring Master Chief. And besides, I’m convinced that this game will be able to compete with Halos 1 through 3. Why? Because it HAS to. 343 will NOT let halo die, at least not at their own hands. Halo 5 WILL be better, not because we’ve seen any improvements from it yet, but because it HAS to be better.

7-8. Was really excited, but lack of info has got me not so hyped.

6, that halo news thread increased my hopes but I’m still skeptical.

a 5/10

The last 2 Halo games were bad in my opinion and I got my hopes up for both of them and was greatly disappointed.

Halo 4 was an absolute disappointment, even after the fixes. I was so excited for that game, then it crushed all my hopes for the future of Halo. But I’d love it if 343 could change that.

On a scale of 1-10? Hmm… if it’s Halo 5, I’d say 4. If it’s Halo 2 Anniversary, 9000!!! Uber excited!! :smiley:

Currently, I am on an 8. But that number will

R I S E

ah, 6. I feel like it will be better than 4, and will probably have a longer campaign because that’s one of its main points of criticism, but 343 showed me that they hardly know what they’re doing with 4, so I’m not too excited.

1. Reach and Halo 4 were absolutely awful, I’d need to see a complete 180 in terms of the changes made since Halo 3 for me to consider getting Halo / Xbone
  1. We know nothing and the past game sucked. So i really dont even care right now tbh.

Sadly, not as excited as I am for BF4 and Destiny.

But im sure that will change once more info is announced (E3 2014)

> Currently, I am on an 8. But that number will
>
> R I S E

I see what you did there