OMGERdzz MLG prozz

BR, Boltshot, Noob uh… provision. ALL DAY ERR day suun!!

(Now that thats out of the way…I’m just sick of this. Sick to my stomach, GTA couldn’t have chosen a better time to come out. I’m sorry but all this -yoink- has just pushed me to my limits)

That’s why I’m a Campaign player

Ok then?

Have fun not being able to play the full game you bought for 2 weeks.

> Have fun not being able to play the full game you bought for 2 weeks.

Assuming he doesn’t want to get all the solo achievements

Provision?

Are you saying that all MLG players are noobs or all noobs are MLG players?

Have you been killed by said combination one too many times, and you want to believe they’re MLG?

Have fun with GTA. You’ll be welcome to come back when you find something there to get frustrated with.

Provision?

Are you saying that all MLG players are noobs or all noobs are MLG players?

Have you been killed by said combination one too many times, and you want to believe they’re MLG?

Have fun with GTA. You’ll be welcome to come back when you find something there to get frustrated with.

You dont buy GTA for the multiplayer. All about that campaign and free roaming! And the multiplayer on that will trump this -yoink- of halo 4

Im saying that too many people use common setups that it makes the game repeatable and frustrating.

And you can’t get bored with GTA, its impossible lol

You do realize “mlg” players prefer settings without all the things you’re complaining about?

MLG to me is just another word for tryhard

> Im saying that too many people use common setups that it makes the game repeatable and frustrating.
>
> <mark>And you can’t get bored with GTA, its impossible lol</mark>

I do, I think it they have a bad storyline, and as I said I’m a Campaign player, so I’m not getting V with Wind Waker HD coming out

> MLG to me is just another word for tryhard

Who doesn’t try?

Just because players beat you doesn’t mean you have to insult them.

You know what people that use the BS,BR, and PV are terrible at? Going against other players that are using the BS,BR, and PV. Equip the stealth mod and you’ll one up them every time. Or you could just stay away from that playlist for a while.

> Have fun not being able to play the full game you bought for 2 weeks.

I had to wait for around 6 months after release for Halo 4 to be finished.

> > Im saying that too many people use common setups that it makes the game repeatable and frustrating.
> >
> > <mark>And you can’t get bored with GTA, its impossible lol</mark>
>
> I do, I think it they have a bad storyline, and as I said I’m a Campaign player, so I’m not getting V with Wind Waker HD coming out

Never got it for xbox, tested it on my cousins ps3. GTA IV was not the best impression on me. The only fun thing now about GTA is how AH plays it.
I’m sorry Barrioth for what you are experiencing. We can hope things get better.

I’m sad to say it, but Halo 4 multiplayer experience has its own way of pushing your patience to its limits. For various reasons. I still play it on regular basis, but too often I’ll shut down my Xbox in anger and take a short break for the craziness of H4 MM.

Luckily I also enjoy every Halo Campaign/Firefight/Spops/MM so when I feel I’m about to toss my Xbox in the river across the street I just put another Halo CD in.

I truly hope H5 MM is more structured and less chaotic. And without those black screens every two minutes. And without horrible things like promethian vision and camo and jetpack while I’m at it.

Okay GTA IV wasn’t the best experience lol San andreas was more of what I was talking about or even III or vice city.

But back on topic, theres no variety in weapons, and if there is its slim. Go around and check peoples spartan player card, top weapon always gonna be DMR or BR

> Okay GTA IV wasn’t the best experience lol San andreas was more of what I was talking about or even III or vice city.
>
> But back on topic, theres no variety in weapons, and if there is its slim. Go around and check peoples spartan player card, top weapon always gonna be DMR or BR

The weapon variety is fine. In ISlayer you will see plenty of AR, BR, DMR and Carbine action. In BTB you will see lots of DMR, Light Rifle and BR action. Suppressor and Storm Rifle are outclassed.

I’m assuming you didn’t enjoy past Halo titles then? I mean everybody spawned with the same weapons. Halo 4 has plenty of variety.

I loved the past halo, but like you said you all had to spawn with the same thing, they offer variety in this. Everyone uses the same thing…