OMG! WTF?! This is so unfair!!!

Now that I have your attention, I’d like to make this thread a place to share your grievances and suggestions towards Halo 5: Guardians without bias.

If you’re feeling angry or upset, take a moment to think things through and put down what you have to say in a manner that can not be perceived as a threat towards others. Direct your posts not towards the other users here but towards the developer.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yea, b/c you are the first person to post this…
Play the game and realize they are working on enhancements already.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I hate this thread just because of the title. Seriously. It didn’t grab my attention. It just made me mad.

> 2533274810042925;2:
>

> 2576836393959214;3:
>

Neither of these posts are constructive.
Please attempt to think things through the next time you post.
I will just serve as… a sort of medium.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Lack of traditional game types such as Oddball and King of the Hill. Absolutely no reason not to include them. No big team at launch. No forge at launch. No vehicle maps outside of warzone. No campaign scoring or campaign medals. Terrible story and lack of Master Chief playtime (3 missions isn’t enough), rushed ending. Aim assist sucks. Radar is worthless. No objective playlist for Arena. The list goes on.

I was very disappointed.