OMG why did I do that

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why did I buy a digital copy… it’s like being forced to cater to a child that’s not mine hoping that one day he goes to the NFL and all my problems will be gone. This sinking ship is going down fast and I somehow bolted myself too it…

What’s wrong with a digital copy anyways? not much to a physical disk apart from the easy installation rather than a lengthy download.

I think he’s referring to the fact that he can’t return or trade in his digital copy.

> 2533274857479042;2:
> What’s wrong with a digital copy anyways? not much to a physical disk apart from the easy installation rather than a lengthy download.

Can’t return it when the game sucks.

> 2811398874529013;3:
> I think he’s referring to the fact that he can’t return or trade in his digital copy.

Yes… I actually like the game but this community will be dead in about a month… the gameplay is mind numbing after a while. I’ve played 150 games and opened countless packs and still haven’t got anything I wanted. You can only grind for so long until that final straw or emblem and you chunk your entire system out the window.

While I loved Halo 5… disc will always be superior to digital download because at least then you do have something to trade or sell later if you want. To me you don’t truly own the game with a digital download because you are very limited on what you can do with it.