OMG we still haz 0ver 50 days l3ft!!!

Halo 4 wai u t4ke s000 long 2 comz 0ut?

remember when it was a 150? I do.

> remember when it was a 150? I do.

I remember back in the old days.It was a year away.Hell all we knew was it was releasing in holiday 2012

> > remember when it was a 150? I do.
>
> I remember back in the old days.It was a year away.Hell all we knew was it was releasing in holiday 2012

time flies, huh? i cant for election either!!!

> > > remember when it was a 150? I do.
> >
> > I remember back in the old days.It was a year away.Hell all we knew was it was releasing in holiday 2012
>
> time flies, huh? i cant for election either!!!

Obama FTW! I’m pumped for Halo 4 too!

> > > > remember when it was a 150? I do.
> > >
> > > I remember back in the old days.It was a year away.Hell all we knew was it was releasing in holiday 2012
> >
> > time flies, huh? i cant for election either!!!
>
> <mark>Obama FTW</mark>! I’m pumped for Halo 4 too!

NO!!! Why!!!

Romney FTW!

Anyway, it has been so long since last year’s E3, but yet it seems like time has passed very quickly since then. Why can’t time pass just as quickly getting to Halo 4?

Bros. ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
None of that.
It’ll get here when it gets here, patience is a virtue, I mean, how do you think Chief feels? he had to wait about 546 years for it.

I hate Future Joseph who’s sitting in his stupid chair playing his stupid copy of Halo 4 with his stupid friends. too bad he’ll have to work off all that weight present Joseph will put on for him >:) take THAT future Joseph!

> > > > > remember when it was a 150? I do.
> > > >
> > > > I remember back in the old days.It was a year away.Hell all we knew was it was releasing in holiday 2012
> > >
> > > time flies, huh? i cant for election either!!!
> >
> > <mark>Obama FTW</mark>! I’m pumped for Halo 4 too!
>
> NO!!! Why!!!
>
> Romney FTW!
>
> Anyway, it has been so long since last year’s E3, but yet it seems like time has passed very quickly since then. Why can’t time pass just as quickly getting to Halo 4?

You aren’t allowed to discuss politics, so you should probably stop right there.

OT: When you think about it, 50 days isn’t that long, but it still feel like FOREVER! I can’t wait!!!

50 days is 1 and 1/3rd of a month. which is just about 9.2307692… of a year.
Not that bad.

> 50 days is 1 and 1/3rd of a month. which is just about 9.2307692… of a year.
> Not that bad.

It’s really not that far away in terms of how many days and weeks are left. What’s bad is how slowly time goes by for me while I impatiently wait for this game.