omg stop saying this is cod!!!!!!

this game obviously isnt cod. its halo, why is it called halo then? see, ur wrong. stop saying this game is becoming cod because its not theres still halo guns and the name is still halo so ur wrong.

omg im sick of these “MLG SOOPER HARDCOR PROZ” thinking there so good at the game and bashing this game before they even play it. if there so good, why do they need a gametype just for them, tell me that.

These sort of topics aren’t helping. I see more “THIS ISN’T COD” than I do “THIS IS COD.”

Odd ratio. Go figure.

Every tidbit of information they release points towards CoD like features. Don’t blame people for calling it like they see it.

People just use cod as an example of a class based shooter because everyone knows what Cod is.

Halo 4 is a class based shooter (uneven starts,buying equipment/weapons and so on) where as the original trilogy was an arena shooter (100% even starts all advantages were found on the map)

Its obvious that Halo isn’t literally becoming COD, but it is moving twords cod’s genre.

Can’t tell if your trolling, being serious, or trying to mock others.

Sure, I agree, I’m fed up with newbies who’s limited experience to gaming is Halo and CoD, and hence assumes that anything introduced to a game is ripped from either one of them, mostly CoD because it’s so cool :stuck_out_tongue:
However, as much as it hurts me to say, these topics does not really help either, they just add fuel to the flames. Next time you feel that way OP, just tell someone who claimed Halo 4 = CoD that they’re wrong and give a few examples. If they fail to realise the error of their ways, it’s not your problem, you tried to help them at least.

> this game obviously isnt cod. its halo, why is it called halo then? see, ur wrong. stop saying this game is becoming cod because its not theres still halo guns and the name is still halo so ur wrong.

So far Halo 4 has copied these said things from COD:

Instant Respawn.
Left Stick to sprint.
B to crouch.
No weapons on Maps (Excluding Power Weapons).
Loadouts where each player can have different weapon upon spawn.
AA’s (Act in a way like perks seeing as each person can put it in their load out’s now)
Join in progress.
Kill Streaks.

> omg im sick of these “MLG SOOPER HARDCOR PROZ” thinking there so good at the game and bashing this game before they even play it. if there so good, why do they need a gametype just for them, tell me that.

Because every other playlist is non-competitive, and random. That is why.

Halo offers 95% of its playlists to the everyday casual player, So the MLG playlist is for those who aren’t casual players, and those who are skilled, enjoy wining, enjoy a challenge, and like beating others consistently.