omg lol

That moment when your team is doing so bad and the enemy team got all of the main 150vp bosses and you are losing hope… Then out of no where your team captures all 3 bases and destroys the core going 1000-982 from being in the 400s before. Never give up hope if things are going bad!

Damn that’s never happened to me. Usually if the enemy team is leading on points it means they are controlling the map big time too. Nice to hear it is possible though.

An inspiration to us all. Thanks for the share!

Nice! esp good if the whole game only takes like 13 mins… sometimes WZ is soooooo long!

How often does a tie occur, lol?

Although rare, those comebacks are awesome and really emphasize what Warzone is all about, teamwork!

Sound cool, NEVER GIVE UP!

> 2533274843260367;1:
> That moment when your team is doing so bad and the enemy team got all of the main 150vp bosses and you are losing hope… Then out of no where your team captures all 3 bases and destroys the core going 1000-982 from being in the 400s before. Never give up hope if things are going bad!

Yeah that’s a great feeling. I’ve had it happen just once and it was fantastic. Well played mate.

the other team were surprised as well. Instead of cussing they were actually congratulating us for the epic comeback lol

It happened to me once… I was in the winning team like 900-250 and we lost 1000-984 after they captured all three bases