omg i got nornfang!!!!!

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

and vorpal talon in a daily REQ PACK. I’m never gonna use it. omg omg omg I must be dreaming…

Honestly, Nornfang isn’t that great. It’s awesome you got it, but as a weapon it’s pretty meh. You can try it for yourself in campaign :slight_smile:

Cool story bro. Tell it again.
Who cares?

> 2533274933081761;2:
> Honestly, Nornfang isn’t that great. It’s awesome you got it, but as a weapon it’s pretty meh. You can try it for yourself in campaign :slight_smile:

I’m guessing its in blue teams ship they left in meridian. I did use the prophets bane at sunaion. Is there a way to use oathsworn?

> 2535466171875810;4:
> > 2533274933081761;2:
> > Honestly, Nornfang isn’t that great. It’s awesome you got it, but as a weapon it’s pretty meh. You can try it for yourself in campaign :slight_smile:
>
>
> I’m guessing its in blue teams ship they left in meridian. I did use the prophets bane at sunaion. Is there a way to use oathsworn?

Yeah, nornfang is in the ship. The only way to get oathsworn is co-op. How’d you get the prophets bane?

The campaign Nornfang sucks, but in warzone it can kill Spartans in one shot, no matter where you shoot them, and it has an aim assist, decrasing your chances of missing. Congrats on getting the Nornfang, though. Today I got a wimpy End of the Line, that decreases damage, but increases rate of fire, in a daily win warzone edition pack. Also got a fancy needler I forgot the name of, but only one! It’s only the number of the weapon that counts.

Going to start reporting this kid if he doesn’t stop spamming this thread.

What we really need is another topic on this matter.

> 2533274810803336;8:
> What we really need is another topic on this matter.

It’s so important dude