OMG HALO WARS 2

I am litterally going to wet myself with excitement. I will trade you 2 goats and my first daughter!

lol, only 2 goats?

I cant wait

A very pointless thread requires a very pointless answer:

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate – we can not consecrate – we can not hallow – this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us – that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion – that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain – that this nation, under Nicolas Cage, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
Abraham Lincoln
November 19, 1863

You sir, are a legend

The goats killed me.

> “But thou cannot sustain thouself with only a couple of goats and a child to keep thou alive and survive the many long intervals of the impending ,now annual, Halo release date. Thou can only hope that thou keeps a sanity and does not attempt to create a Shakespearean quote using the goats given. May however thou manages to survive the time of the wait till Halo Wars 2 be peaceful and not involve the harm of the goats or the Firstborn daughter.” -Adam Sandler, 1763

Can’t wait, they BETTER have skirmishes

Pumped!

Here comes the prophet of regret and scarab rushes! I’m looking forward to it!

I’ll trade my body for a copy of Halo Wars 2

I was SO stoked to see it was CA collaborating on it… Total War are THE best PC games… hoping the HW2 pc version won’t require win 10 (or win is forthcoming with better support for OC mobos), though. My two favourite series meeting in the middle-can’t go wrong (despite the CA Aliens franchise falling apart like that).

PS- Anybody know if there are open or closed Alphas or Betas in the works? Sign me up! Be happy to do translations, too! It would be an ungodly cool thing to have your voice in a Halo game!

> 2533274803044668;12:
> I was SO stoked to see it was CA collaborating on it… Total War are THE best PC games… hoping the HW2 pc version won’t require win 10 (or win is forthcoming with better support for OC mobos), though. My two favourite series meeting in the middle-can’t go wrong (despite the CA Aliens franchise falling apart like that).

It will be win 10 only sadly they will be using it to push the OP

And while I do feel CA is probably the best choice for this I do hope they make halo wars 2 and not total war halo

Trop cool !!! un Halo wars 2 !!!

> 2533274882881665;7:
> > “But thou cannot sustain thouself with only a couple of goats and a child to keep thou alive and survive the many long intervals of the impending ,now annual, Halo release date. Thou can only hope that thou keeps a sanity and does not attempt to create a Shakespearean quote using the goats given. May however thou manages to survive the time of the wait till Halo Wars 2 be peaceful and not involve the harm of the goats or the Firstborn daughter.” -Adam Sandler, 1763

“You can`t trust quotes on the internet”-Jesus, 4BC

Does anybody know when this game will be released and for which console.?

It’s about time…

I can take the goats off your hands