OMG. H1 Pistol in Infection has been FOUND!

I was playing infection on Nerve Center yesterday and having a great time. In my quest for survival, I found the H1 Pistol! It was sick; I was the last survivor remaining. I will tell you where it is if people ask. This is classified information; I won’t hand it out to anybody.

Tell me pleaaassssseeeee

Jump on camo spawn (overgrowth location), jump on the streetlight nearby, and jump/stabilize/thrust/clamber onto a little grey ledge.

ik where it is. :slight_smile: there is also an amazing hiding spot there. Hid there the entire match and then noone could kill me as last man. I have also found it on R.I.PTide (amazing name btw) and it is in another great hiding place. OP if you want me to tell you where that one is I will. Just DM me. Don’t give this out it is a little overpowered and if everyone knows where it I and can get it then it could make a bad experience.

Jacob edit your post so noone can see it let them find out where it is.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

All right it here goes…

When you start off Survivor spawn, go down the stairs of the Plaza Area to the Tram Area (where the BR usually spawns in Slayer).
Go on to the little object.
Sprint, thrust if needed, and clamber onto the light below the blue sign.
Now, you need to do a late jump. Walk to the left edge of the light, and jump, zoom to stabilize if needed, and clamber onto the blue sign. You have found the H1 Pistol.
Now, you can just jump up and thrust to the left to get onto the ledge above the blue sign.
I did this yesterday during a game of Infection and I was the last survivor remaining. Have fun folks!

Watch this vid on how to do it:

It is at 1:20.

> 2535462360297076;1:
> I was playing infection on Nerve Center yesterday and having a great time. In my quest for survival, I found the H1 Pistol! It was sick; I was the last survivor remaining. I will tell you where it is if people ask. This is classified information; I won’t hand it out to anybody.

I wonder if there are more hidden weapons.

Isn’t it in that cramped room on the Black Friday map on top of the box?

> 2533274894678339;9:
> Isn’t it in that cramped room on the Black Friday map on top of the box?

idk

Its next to the helicopter on Drill Site/Station, something, I forget the name. That platform, Halo 4 remake, one above the water.