OMFG UBER plot twist idea for h4

Okay so basically what if the nes enemy is telcam, and he forms a new covenant of which he is the leader. But then you find out that he in fact has been taking orders this whole time. What if he was taking orders from a forerunner AI this whole time who was showing him how to re-awaken the didact and his army. And the main goal of halo 4 is to stop him from awaikening the didact, and you do, but in the process you end up awaikening a thread even more ancient and evil!!!

THE TIMELESS ONE!!!1

OMFGOMFGOMFGUBERTWIST

Eh, doesn’t seem like the greatest idea to me. I don’t want anything Covenant related at all in Halo 4. It should be new and mysterious, not just the same old stuff from the first 5 games.

Why is resurrecting the Didact so bad? He never wanted the Halos built in the first place. Chief is the Halo-stopper.

If anything, they’d be friends.

> Why is resurrecting the Didact so bad? He never wanted the Halos built in the first place. Chief is the Halo-stopper.
>
> If anything, they’d be friends.

but forerunners want to control the whole galaxy. They will try to take planets away from humans that used to belong to the forerunners.

> > Why is resurrecting the Didact so bad? He never wanted the Halos built in the first place. Chief is the Halo-stopper.
> >
> > If anything, they’d be friends.
>
> but forerunners want to control the whole galaxy. They will try to take planets away from humans that used to belong to the forerunners.

Well even if that were true, it’s not like humanity really has any planets left… And the ones they do have are so close to Earth that humans would have had them 100 000 years ago too.

> > > Why is resurrecting the Didact so bad? He never wanted the Halos built in the first place. Chief is the Halo-stopper.
> > >
> > > If anything, they’d be friends.
> >
> > but forerunners want to control the whole galaxy. They will try to take planets away from humans that used to belong to the forerunners.
>
> Well even if that were true, it’s not like humanity really has any planets left… And the ones they do have are so close to Earth that humans would have had them 100 000 years ago too.

No. The forerunners owned all the planets around earth. The humans had to move up different parts in order to evade them.

> > > > Why is resurrecting the Didact so bad? He never wanted the Halos built in the first place. Chief is the Halo-stopper.
> > > >
> > > > If anything, they’d be friends.
> > >
> > > but forerunners want to control the whole galaxy. They will try to take planets away from humans that used to belong to the forerunners.
> >
> > Well even if that were true, it’s not like humanity really has any planets left… And the ones they do have are so close to Earth that humans would have had them 100 000 years ago too.
>
> No. The forerunners owned all the planets around earth. The humans had to move up different parts in order to evade them.

We have a Halo under our control. We could threaten them with it. Not probable though.

No. A better plot twist would be you find out that the leader of the new enemy was a human.

> > Why is resurrecting the Didact so bad? He never wanted the Halos built in the first place. Chief is the Halo-stopper.
> >
> > If anything, they’d be friends.
>
> but forerunners want to control the whole galaxy. They will try to take planets away from humans that used to belong to the forerunners.

That was before the incident with the flood, after fighting the flood for so long the Didact regretted destroying ancient humanity because the were the only ones with the secret cure for the flood.

Plus the forerunners weren’t all that great, ancient humanity fought them of for 50 years with minimal technology and people, those resources were depleted by the flood, so the forerunners had it easy, the Didact even says in Cryptum that maybe if they hadn’t fought the flood the outcome could have been very different.

That’s why he got angry at Bornstellear when he said humans were just animals, because he knows that hadn’t the humans fought the flood, humans may have taken their place as rulers of that sector of the galaxy.

How about the chief takes of his helmet and it is nyan cat!

> How about the chief takes of his helmet and it is nyan cat!

I was thinking it would be troll face.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Pretty sure this could have been equally more constructive.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Let’s keep it clean, folks.

> > This idea is absolutely hideous.
>
> Yoink! you

What’s wrong with him being completely honest? So he doesn’t like the idea, deal with it. You honestly don’t expect everybody to be all nice and cuddly while telling you that your idea is the best out there, right?

If people think your idea is bad, they’ll tell you. It’s something you should expect while posting on the forums.

> > > This idea is absolutely hideous.
> >
> > Yoink! you
>
> What’s wrong with him being completely honest? So he doesn’t like the idea, deal with it. You honestly don’t expect everybody to be all nice and cuddly while telling you that your idea is the best out there, right?
>
> If people think your idea is bad, they’ll tell you. It’s something you should expect while posting on the forums.

I’m okay with that he said it, and he has every right to say it.

But he still shouldn’t. He should have said it in a polite way. When he responds in a polite way then I will say “-Yoink- you” in a more polite way.

> > > > > Why is resurrecting the Didact so bad? He never wanted the Halos built in the first place. Chief is the Halo-stopper.
> > > > >
> > > > > If anything, they’d be friends.
> > > >
> > > > but forerunners want to control the whole galaxy. They will try to take planets away from humans that used to belong to the forerunners.
> > >
> > > Well even if that were true, it’s not like humanity really has any planets left… And the ones they do have are so close to Earth that humans would have had them 100 000 years ago too.
> >
> > No. The forerunners owned all the planets around earth. The humans had to move up different parts in order to evade them.
>
> We have a Halo under our control. We could threaten them with it. Not probable though.

Umm who sais we control the halo? We occupy it yes, but the forerunners could easily take it back. Odds are they have some sort of back-up system for incase it was ever used against them.

And I SAW the terminals.

> > > > This idea is absolutely hideous.
> > >
> > > Yoink! you
> >
> > What’s wrong with him being completely honest? So he doesn’t like the idea, deal with it. You honestly don’t expect everybody to be all nice and cuddly while telling you that your idea is the best out there, right?
> >
> > If people think your idea is bad, they’ll tell you. It’s something you should expect while posting on the forums.
>
> I’m okay with that he said it, and he has every right to say it.
>
> But he still shouldn’t. He should have said it in a polite way. When he responds in a polite way then I will say “Yoink! you” in a more polite way.

You could have also ignored it. Anyway, I’m not here to tell people what to do, what to say or how to say it, since that’s the moderators’ jobs :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to post something very negative right now.

> > > > > This idea is absolutely hideous.
> > > >
> > > > Yoink! you
> > >
> > > What’s wrong with him being completely honest? So he doesn’t like the idea, deal with it. You honestly don’t expect everybody to be all nice and cuddly while telling you that your idea is the best out there, right?
> > >
> > > If people think your idea is bad, they’ll tell you. It’s something you should expect while posting on the forums.
> >
> > I’m okay with that he said it, and he has every right to say it.
> >
> > But he still shouldn’t. He should have said it in a polite way. When he responds in a polite way then I will say “Yoink! you” in a more polite way.
>
> You could have also ignored it. Anyway, I’m not here to tell people what to do, what to say or how to say it, since that’s the moderators’ jobs :stuck_out_tongue:

Well It’s not that big deal. I just siad Yoink! you. i actually spelled out Yoink! I didn’t use any swear words.

> Well It’s not that big deal. I just siad Yoink! you. i actually spelled out Yoink! I didn’t use any swear words.

You realize we can see what the filter caught, right? Let’s both not pretend, my friend.

Grim