Omega Team Drop Restriction

A question for the developers? Why can I only drop one omega team at a time. Also let’s say two of my three Omega Team members have died why can’t I still have the drop with just the two missing omega team members at a reduced price. This is Jerome’s ultimate drop and I think it is a bit of a disadvantage. Forge can drop more grizzlies on the field even if some are still alive. I know you can’t call in two super sentinels, but the super sentinel is either alive or dead not have alive.

Yes i think dropping the dead members could be interesting

I don’t see why not?

I agree you should be able to replace missing members but I don’t agree about dropping more omega teams at the same time since they are heroes.
Another problem I think Jerome has with his ultimates is the high price of field promotion. It is very difficult to use this leader power if it’s not very late in the game.

> 2535427787090876;4:
> I agree you should be able to replace missing members but I don’t agree about dropping more omega teams at the same time since they are heroes.
> Another problem I think Jerome has with his ultimates is the high price of field promotion. It is very difficult to use this leader power if it’s not very late in the game.

I entirely agree, Field Promotion and even Omega Team could use a significant cost reduction. It seems like the only time that you’d have the resources to afford these powers is if you are at a significant advantage in the game, during more or less even games it’s hard to justify investing so much. This troubles me because I feel like Ultimates should be game-changing main events during tight game for each leader, and Jerome doesn’t seem to fit that mold. Don’t get me wrong, I think Omega Team is really really effective so I’m not asking for their damage values or anything to be adjusted, just the cost. It’s far too situational at the moment.

> 2533274967376955;5:
> > 2535427787090876;4:
> > I agree you should be able to replace missing members but I don’t agree about dropping more omega teams at the same time since they are heroes.
> > Another problem I think Jerome has with his ultimates is the high price of field promotion. It is very difficult to use this leader power if it’s not very late in the game.
>
> I entirely agree, Field Promotion and even Omega Team could use a significant cost reduction. It seems like the only time that you’d have the resources to afford these powers is if you are at a significant advantage in the game, during more or less even games it’s hard to justify investing so much. This troubles me because I feel like Ultimates should be game-changing main events during tight game for each leader, and Jerome doesn’t seem to fit that mold. Don’t get me wrong, I think Omega Team is really really effective so I’m not asking for their damage values or anything to be adjusted, just the cost.

Omega team is very situational. It could result the best leader power in the game or be completely useless, so I’m not sure about how much it should cost. Instead about field promotion I always feel like I have one less leader power on the wheel.

I approve this message.
Lets make the Omega Team great again.
Give us the ability to to call the missing members back on the field.
If you call in one leader its a third of the price and a third of the cool-down.
Same for 2 leaders it will be two thirds the cost and cool-down.

I think it would be nice if it discounts the price of the drop depending on how many members are left alive.

Off topic kinda but I’d like to see a price drop to spawn them in I may get the price wrong but if I remember it was 2000-2000 I’d like it dropped to maybe 1500-500 I think that’s a fair price for the squad, Also a population drop from 30-20 would be great as well!

> 2535458426112390;8:
> I think it would be nice if it discounts the price of the drop depending on how many members are left alive.
>
> Off topic kinda but I’d like to see a price drop to spawn them in I may get the price wrong but if I remember it was 2000-2000 I’d like it dropped to maybe 1500-500 I think that’s a fair price for the squad, Also a population drop from 30-20 would be great as well!

As far I I know the pop and cost was increased, cause it is the mightiest drop and one of the strongest ability in the game when used right.
But i agree that it should changed so you can call one the killed Spartan with 1/3 of the cost and maybe 1/2 of the refresh time.