Olive/Pig Helmet could be given to everyone later

As we are aware both Olive the pig and Timmy the Whale are becoming spartan helmets. Olive the Pig was revealed to be given to those who show outstanding forge maps by 343 but considering how rare it is for anyone to be chosen out of so many talented forgers this makes me believe that 343 might actually just make a req back to give both helmets eventually cause they have done that for a few of the unique packs that were limited time offers. Also it was announced that another special req pack would be coming soon so we all have to wait and see.

What does the Timmy one look like?

Do they both have the same requirements?

> 2533274962122285;2:
> What does the Timmy one look like?
>
> Do they both have the same requirements?

Helmets are hereTimmy helmet hasn’t been talked about yet in terms of requirements.

Would you really use those over other helmets like Achilles, Vigilant, and the Reach helmets + Mk V Delta that are coming in “early 2017”?

> 2533274858572140;1:
> As we are aware both Olive the pig and Timmy the Whale are becoming spartan helmets. Olive the Pig was revealed to be given to those who show outstanding forge maps by 343 but considering how rare it is for anyone to be chosen out of so many talented forgers this makes me believe that 343 might actually just make a req back to give both helmets eventually cause they have done that for a few of the unique packs that were limited time offers. Also it was announced that another special req pack would be coming soon so we all have to wait and see.

I doubt it, these helmets SHOULD be exlusive, the Forgers have put more effort into the maps than 343 has since launch. I believe the “Timmy” helmet will be….less exclusive but still somewhat complicated to get your hands on.

> 2533274858572140;3:
> > 2533274962122285;2:
> > What does the Timmy one look like?
> >
> > Do they both have the same requirements?
>
> Helmets are hereTimmy helmet hasn’t been talked about yet in terms of requirements.

The pig one feels very much like it’s an anime esc helmet.

The he whale on the other hand looks like it might need more detailing.

> 2533274858572140;1:
> As we are aware both Olive the pig and Timmy the Whale are becoming spartan helmets. Olive the Pig was revealed to be given to those who show outstanding forge maps by 343 but considering how rare it is for anyone to be chosen out of so many talented forgers this makes me believe that 343 might actually just make a req back to give both helmets eventually cause they have done that for a few of the unique packs that were limited time offers. Also it was announced that another special req pack would be coming soon so we all have to wait and see.

you are right, its just like the Helioskrill

> 2535434457651384;5:
> > 2533274858572140;1:
> > As we are aware both Olive the pig and Timmy the Whale are becoming spartan helmets. Olive the Pig was revealed to be given to those who show outstanding forge maps by 343 but considering how rare it is for anyone to be chosen out of so many talented forgers this makes me believe that 343 might actually just make a req back to give both helmets eventually cause they have done that for a few of the unique packs that were limited time offers. Also it was announced that another special req pack would be coming soon so we all have to wait and see.
>
> I doubt it, these helmets SHOULD be exlusive, the Forgers have put more effort into the maps than 343 has since launch. I believe the “Timmy” helmet will be….less exclusive but still somewhat complicated to get your hands on.

But despite the fact that there are many forgers putting great effort only a rare few are chosen at random like the lottery.

> 2533274962122285;6:
> > 2533274858572140;3:
> > > 2533274962122285;2:
> > > What does the Timmy one look like?
> > >
> > > Do they both have the same requirements?
> >
> > Helmets are hereTimmy helmet hasn’t been talked about yet in terms of requirements.
>
> The pig one feels very much like it’s an anime esc helmet.
>
> The he whale on the other hand looks like it might need more detailing.

It has a tail at the back

Special req pack.

I hope it’s not an other premium pack.

> 2533274962122285;10:
> Special req pack.
>
> I hope it’s not an other premium pack.

I hope for the same

> 2533274962122285;6:
> > 2533274858572140;3:
> > > 2533274962122285;2:
> > > What does the Timmy one look like?
> > >
> > > Do they both have the same requirements?
> >
> > Helmets are hereTimmy helmet hasn’t been talked about yet in terms of requirements.
>
> The pig one feels very much like it’s an anime esc helmet.
>
> The he whale on the other hand looks like it might need more detailing.

If I wanted Timmy I’d just go wear EVA honestly.

I don’t care if their exclusive, they are ugly looking helmets IMHO, I’d rather wear my Achilles helmet with pride than something that came out of seeker’s -Yoink-.

> 2533274858572140;1:

This is stupid. Almost as stupid as spelling stupid “stoopid”. Some people don’t broadcast their creations to much, and don’t use YouTube or something to share their maps!

I hope it gets released.

A chosen few doesn’t seem fair.
Especially when there are tons of forgers.
Forgers who struggle to get noticed.

> 2533274983213185;15:
> I hope it gets released.
>
> A chosen few doesn’t seem fair.
> Especially when there are tons of forgers.
> Forgers who struggle to get noticed.

Is it fair to solo players that only LARGE ACTIVE companies can get achilles ? I bet the percentage of achilles owners is small too, and the chances of finding a company capable of getting it will be dropping aswell.

Hmm I never even heard of this. But I could care less since I only think the top and bottom right look nice anyways.

> 2533274858572140;8:
> > 2535434457651384;5:
> > > 2533274858572140;1:
> > > As we are aware both Olive the pig and Timmy the Whale are becoming spartan helmets. Olive the Pig was revealed to be given to those who show outstanding forge maps by 343 but considering how rare it is for anyone to be chosen out of so many talented forgers this makes me believe that 343 might actually just make a req back to give both helmets eventually cause they have done that for a few of the unique packs that were limited time offers. Also it was announced that another special req pack would be coming soon so we all have to wait and see.
> >
> > I doubt it, these helmets SHOULD be exlusive, the Forgers have put more effort into the maps than 343 has since launch. I believe the “Timmy” helmet will be….less exclusive but still somewhat complicated to get your hands on.
>
> But despite the fact that there are many forgers putting great effort only a rare few are chosen at random like the lottery.

That’s because everyone is trying to make maps for slayer or CTF, imagine the ridiculous amounts of maps and gametypes that could be added to action sack or infection, it’s not the fact Forger’s aren’t getting recognized, it’s the fact that EVERYONE is just trying to make basic slayer/ctf maps instead of expanding their choices.

I hope that these helmets remain exclusive to those who have earned them. People who stand out in the community deserve to have something special for their contributions.

> 2533274808386392;19:
> I hope that these helmets remain exclusive to those who have earned them. People who stand out in the community deserve to have something special for their contributions.

Its unfair to everyone else cause only those with connections to 343 get it.