Older Halo page

Sorry if this is in the wrong theme, this is my first topic here.
I just need your help to find one older webpage which was used for Halo marketing, or something like that, around 6-12 months ago. It was a webpage, something like interactive wiki which could use gyroscope from mobile phones and tablets, and it was designed as a planetarium, you could look around 360 degrees and it showed stuff about ships, stations, planets, weapons and other stuff from Halo universe. I forgot how it was called and I would really like to find it again. I spent few hours on the internet searching for it but I couldn’t find it. So, does anybody maybe know where can I find that page? Thanks.
p.s. Sorry for bad English and wrong topic channel.

> 2533275034204465;1:
> Sorry if this is in the wrong theme, this is my first topic here.
> I just need your help to find one older webpage which was used for Halo marketing, or something like that, around 6-12 months ago. It was a webpage, something like interactive wiki which could use gyroscope from mobile phones and tablets, and it was designed as a planetarium, you could look around 360 degrees and it showed stuff about ships, stations, planets, weapons and other stuff from Halo universe. I forgot how it was called and I would really like to find it again. I spent few hours on the internet searching for it but I couldn’t find it. So, does anybody maybe know where can I find that page? Thanks.
> p.s. Sorry for bad English and wrong topic channel.

Ok That is Halo Starscope. :slight_smile:

http://www.halostarscope.com/

oooooo thanks for the link. Never heard of it before but love everything Halo.

Thank you man very much. I really appreciate it.