Old-world weapons

I just thought of this idea, but what if there were old-world weapons in Halo? Like a classic revolver or twin-barreled shotgun. It would kinda put a twist on the futuristic weapons that we have in Halo. Tell me what you think!

It sounds interesting.

If old-world weapons were going to be added, I’d like them to look sufficiently futuristic while still retaining their “classic” design.

Example:

Infinite Warfare AK47 v Real-world AK47.

I would turn the Gravity Hammer into a “Gravity Flail” in a heartbeat.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> I would turn the Gravity Hammer into a “Gravity Flail” in a heartbeat.

Like a Brute version of one of these? :yum:

> 2533274870717152;4:
> > 2535429593088083;3:
> > I would turn the Gravity Hammer into a “Gravity Flail” in a heartbeat.
>
> Like a Brute version of one of these? :yum:

YES.

I love me a good double action revolver. And a s&w 500 could put a pretty big hole in an elite

Hmm, you could make it so the plot is the Covenant going back in time to retrieve something, destroy humanity before it evolves, or to kill Chief’s super old great grandparents, but they weren’t expecting a stowaway aka The Chief. Explore the wild west, learn to dual wield six shooters on horseback and send the Covenant back where they came from all while avoiding smallpox.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> Hmm, you could make it so the plot is the Covenant going back in time to retrieve something, destroy humanity before it evolves, or to kill Chief’s super old great grandparents, but they weren’t expecting a stowaway aka The Chief. Explore the wild west, learn to dual wield six shooters on horseback and send the Covenant back where they came from all while avoiding smallpox.

Sounds like an amusing picture, Master Chief riding on a horse with revolvers

AK-47

TBH I thought the SAW resembles a bit of the M1921 Thompson sub-machine gun or better known as the “Tommy Gun”. The drum mag and horizontal grip reminds of the “gun that made the twenties roar”.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> Hmm, you could make it so the plot is the Covenant going back in time to retrieve something, destroy humanity before it evolves, or to kill Chief’s super old great grandparents, but they weren’t expecting a stowaway aka The Chief. Explore the wild west, learn to dual wield six shooters on horseback and send the Covenant back where they came from all while avoiding smallpox.

He would surely crush the horse in his armor

> 2727626560040591;7:

So, apparently, it’s typically recommended that horses carry no more than what is equivalent to 20% of their weight. Unless we have a horse that weighs 2.5 tons, I don’t think Chief is going to be riding any horses.

> 2535437652903765;12:
> > 2727626560040591;7:
> > Hmm, you could make it so the plot is the Covenant going back in time to retrieve something, destroy humanity before it evolves, or to kill Chief’s super old great grandparents, but they weren’t expecting a stowaway aka The Chief. Explore the wild west, learn to dual wield six shooters on horseback and send the Covenant back where they came from all while avoiding smallpox.
>
> So, apparently, it’s typically recommended that horses carry no more than what is equivalent to 20% of their weight. Unless we have a horse that weighs 2.5 tons, I don’t think Chief is going to be riding any horses.

That’s why we use unicorns instead.

> 2535442569875751;13:
> > 2535437652903765;12:
> > > 2727626560040591;7:
> > > Hmm, you could make it so the plot is the Covenant going back in time to retrieve something, destroy humanity before it evolves, or to kill Chief’s super old great grandparents, but they weren’t expecting a stowaway aka The Chief. Explore the wild west, learn to dual wield six shooters on horseback and send the Covenant back where they came from all while avoiding smallpox.
> >
> > So, apparently, it’s typically recommended that horses carry no more than what is equivalent to 20% of their weight. Unless we have a horse that weighs 2.5 tons, I don’t think Chief is going to be riding any horses.
>
> That’s why we use unicorns instead.

Maybe forklifts? If Chief is in the past, there are no limits.

Well seeing how the races are going to rebel it’s not a long shot but seeing that it still is a Halo game I don’t think so.

> 2535461241749252;1:
> I just thought of this idea, but what if there were old-world weapons in Halo? Like a classic revolver or twin-barreled shotgun. It would kinda put a twist on the futuristic weapons that we have in Halo. Tell me what you think!

Sounds like a terrific idea, and I can see it getting appropriately introduced through the appearance of insurgents in the upcoming games—I always wanted to fight against them since I could not slaughter marines for a noble cause!

> 2535437652903765;12:
> So, apparently, it’s typically recommended that horses carry no more than what is equivalent to 20% of their weight. Unless we have a horse that weighs 2.5 tons, I don’t think Chief is going to be riding any horses.

Lol, I wasn’t thinking technically when I made that post. Hmm, maybe Chief will need to ride a train instead.