Old valhalla vs new valhalla graphics.

Well done 343, if this isn’t a good graphical improvement i don’t know what is!

Jesus christ how in gods name rtvrebeyhryurgvdqetegrebyj!11!!!1!

Hats off 343, halo graphics wise is in good hands.

dat lighting!

Both in the same pic.

Hard to believe both games are on the same console right, lol. 343i has done a fantastic job.

Which graphics do you think will be better when its been over 3 years since Halo3? Sure based purely on graphics Halo4 wins however…

Design style wise I actually prefer Halo3. The grassy hills and those untextured brown rocks will always have a special place in my heart…ahem. The only improvement in design style in Halo4 are the bases which look far better than those in Halo3 (or at least the outside does).

I don’t know what it is, it maybe the rocks or the lighting, but I find myself…enthralled.

Bring me dat game!

Breathtaking also you should take other pics from the theater in halo 3 and compare them.

Ragnarok looks a lot like Tempest from Halo: Reach, artistically I mean.

Looks stunning.

Let’s not forget Halo 3 is almost 6 years old though.

> Ragnarok looks a lot like Tempest from Halo: Reach, artistically I mean.

exactly what i thought, mainly the lighting and the color pallet reminded me of tempest

> Which graphics do you think will be better when its been over 3 years since Halo3? Sure based purely on graphics Halo4 wins however…
>
> Design style wise I actually prefer Halo3. The grassy hills and those untextured brown rocks will always have a special place in my heart…ahem. The only improvement in design style in Halo4 are the bases which look far better than those in Halo3 (or at least the outside does).

5 years, it was released in 07’.

It looks great, especially with dat Mantis.

Rocks and sand need a darker look. They are a little to bright. Other then that, impressive.

It looked good in the videos but comparing them side by side the graphical difference is immense
ps…I love that slight haze in the air as if dust or particals were floating around

> Rocks and sand need a darker look. They are a little to bright. Other then that, impressive.

Looks amazing. I’m going to get killed the first time playing this map because I was just standing there looking at the improved graphics.

Halo 4 makes halo 3 look like Halo CE.

The geography and lighting are amazing, however the ground texture seems incredibly dated. Like, Halo 3’s was more solid. Maybe they weren’t finished with that.

> Looks stunning.
>
> Let’s not forget Halo 3 is almost 6 years old though.

They grow up so fast sniff.