Old multiplayer maps as campaign levels

I think that it would be awesome if they took our favorite maps from halo 1 2 and 3 multiplayer and converted them into campain level areas for halo 4. It would be a nice gift to the fans, and face it it is pretty awesome. I would like to see these maps return as campain levels:

Boarding Action
Prisoner (anniversary version)
construct
avalanche
standoff
cold storage

what do you all think

As long as they’re not carbon copy’s, I say go for it.

> As long as they’re not carbon copy’s, I say go for it.

yeah not the exact same just simerlar

I dunno, if Reach showed anything it’s that multiplayer and campaign shouldn’t mix in a Halo game…

Thats why Reach failed. they put multiplayer set pieces into campaign

> Thats why Reach failed. they put multiplayer set pieces into campaign

Even if you will insist Reach failed whatever arbitrary quality control test you’ve set it, I’m fairly sure the decision to integrate multiplayer levels into the campaign wasn’t the sink-or-swim aspect.

> Even if you will insist Reach failed whatever arbitrary quality control test you’ve set it, I’m fairly sure the decision to integrate multiplayer levels into the campaign wasn’t the sink-or-swim aspect.

The poor quality of maps led the community to believe that they just took maps straight out of the campaign for multiplayer. It was the other way around but I’m sure you’ve read the threads about it.

> > Even if you will insist Reach failed whatever arbitrary quality control test you’ve set it, I’m fairly sure the decision to integrate multiplayer levels into the campaign wasn’t the sink-or-swim aspect.
>
> The poor quality of maps led the community to believe that they just took maps straight out of the campaign for multiplayer. It was the other way around but I’m sure you’ve read the threads about it.

Yes, but it’s not like the maps would have been any better had they been kept separate from the campaign.

> Thats why Reach failed. they put multiplayer set pieces into campaign

Oh yeah, the nine or so multiplayer maps they put into campaign ruined the entire game. Makes PERFECT sense.

> Yes, but it’s not like the maps would have been any better had they been kept separate from the campaign.

I know, I said people believed that.