Old Maps you'd like to see back

I like some of the maps from H5, they are really great but I’d also like to see some of the past halos. One of my very favourites is Sword Base from Reach. What maps would you like to see in H5 to play with the new abilities and stuff? You think they will bring some back?

Spire from reach would be amazing if they brought the falcon back.

I’m pretty sure I bought a new game, therefore I expect new content. Not recycled and rehashed maps from 10 years ago.

Leave that garbage to forge.

Zanzibar. I just want a giant wheel.

I would actually love to see all the HCE maps redone and given a revamp let me play rat race at 60fps with these new graphics.

though lets just say I doubt this next thing would happen but it would bring sooooo many people back to halo… Add in all the maps from all the previous games. do them in packs. People will come back to play them and when you do that you get more out of the game.

I’m not saying I want the three remakes of blood gulch back but do one.

(It would be nice to say some of the PC maps revamped so they can get more popular.)

High Ground from Halo 3 and Ascension from Halo 2

Spire from reach, but I’m not sure how well it would fit in with the new ability’s.

All H2 maps…

Forge World.

The Pit and Guardian.

Lockout from halo 2 great map

> 2533274905097737;2:
> Spire from reach would be amazing if they brought the falcon back.

Yes yes and more yes. BRING BACK MY FALCON!..oh and spire is cool too.

BLOOD GULCH!!! I would love to see blood gulch back during the December update where we get BTB and Forge.

I also loved spire from Halo: Reach…if they would bring back the falcon that would be great.

> 2533274889178862;14:
> I also loved spire from Halo: Reach…if they would bring back the falcon that would be great.

#bring back the Falcon

I feel like we need more open maps. I want blood gulch or valhalla/ragnarok.

Stone Town

> 2533274905097737;2:
> Spire from reach would be amazing if they brought the falcon back.

I second this. God I miss the Falcon. I hope that they bring it back in a form of a req card down the line.

Waterworks, Sandtrap, Guardian, Reflection.

In terms of a Spire remake, I want to see something similar to that for Warzone, but with two Spires, both being the home bases for each team as well as the 3 bases to capture on the ground.

Waterworks, Zanzibar, Hang em high (since pistols work so well in h5), Ivory Tower, Guardian, the list goes on and on and on…why can’t 343 make a map even 1/10th as good as any of these?