Old Keyes/Cortana/Bump Maps on Xbox One X

I am currently playing Halo: CE Co-op with my girlfriend in MCC’s Season 7.

I am playing on Xbox Series X, and she is on an Xbox One X. I know with the release of this season included a fix to the Keyes models used / Cortana’s transparency.

Specific patch notes below - Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) Patch Notes - June 2021

Better visual authenticity for Halo: Combat Evolved

• Textures on all maps now display bump maps, which is most noticeable on metal and Forerunner surfaces - Captain Keyes’ original model from the Xbox version has returned.

Both of our games are up to date. On my version on Xbox Series X I see the updates reflected and am very pleased. However when I look over to her Xbox One X version I believe the old model Keyes as well as incorrect transparency for Cortana is being used.

Can anyone else on Xbox One X confirm they have the update, or know why she would not have the correct models? Is it because we are in Co-op and I’m host perhaps? I don’t see why but that’s all I can think of.

You may want to post this in the MCC forums instead of Infinite’s, as this has nothing to do with Infinite.

> 2533274815711361;1:
> I am currently playing Halo: CE Co-op with my girlfriend in MCC’s Season 7.
>
> I am playing on Xbox Series X, and she is on an Xbox One X. I know with the release of this season included a fix to the Keyes models used / Cortana’s transparency.Specific patch notes below - Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) Patch Notes - June 2021
>
>
>
> Better visual authenticity for Halo: Combat Evolved
> - Textures on all maps now display bump maps, which is most noticeable on metal and Forerunner surfaces - Captain Keyes’ original model from the Xbox version has returned.
>

>
> Both of our games are up to date. On my version on Xbox Series X I see the updates reflected and am very pleased. However when I look over to her Xbox One X version I believe the old model Keyes as well as incorrect transparency for Cortana is being used.
>
> Can anyone else on Xbox One X confirm they have the update, or know why she would not have the correct models? Is it because we are in Co-op and I’m host perhaps? I don’t see why but that’s all I can think of.

Post this in the MCC forums, you’'ll be more likely to get your answer there.

Sorry guys! That was my mistake I’ve been on the Infinite boards a lot more these days I didn’t realize where I was, haha.

Mods please lock.

Locked at OP’s request