old HALO 4 problem solved if 343i reads this.

answering these guys main problems https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst135283_Lack-of-Ammo-and-Guns-ON-MAPPROBLEMS.aspx
and also one of my own…

WHY don’t you incorporate “AMMO Terminals” in each map both campaign and multiplayer (mainly multiplayer) because WE run out of ammo very quickly in games if you end up killing people without dying… maybe something 343i missed in the “beta” testing. Please provide ammo terminals so no matter what is your starting and secondary weapon and whatever grenade you carry, you can resupply at ammo terminals located at strategic points on the map. this would do well in this game of halo 4…

just my thoughts

This is not necessary…as it’s not that difficult to pick up ammo/swap weapon from a dead opponent.

> This is not necessary…as it’s not that difficult to pick up ammo/swap weapon from a dead opponent.

Scruffy I wish it were that easy. Read my post, the thread linked in the OP, and you will see multiple people who have noticed how fast guns disappear

> This is not necessary…as it’s not that difficult to pick up ammo/swap weapon from a dead opponent.

Yes, but most of it has dissappeared or is in enemy territory or No-Man’s land

“Aiymes” or something like that,… mentioned an option where on the ordinance drop you always have an option for more ammo… like replacing the left d-pad option for more pulse grenades (yay!!!) for more ammo for everything you have on you right now. including guns and grenades.

Also another what the moment in Halo 4… why are guns disappearing so fast after you die. Like if I need ammo, or your sniper, rocket launcher… I want to run there and pick it up and use it… OH, but wait… I run there with my unlimited sprint and it disappears in front of my eyes… . . nice move.

> > This is not necessary…as it’s not that difficult to pick up ammo/swap weapon from a dead opponent.
>
> Scruffy I wish it were that easy. Read my post, the thread linked in the OP, and you will see multiple people who have noticed how fast guns disappear

Wouldn’t it just be easier to increase the time before guns disappear?

@Drained Utero I agree with you that guns do seem to de-spawn quite quickly.

I agree with you partly, ammo for starting weapons…yes. Ammo for power weps, no.

> > > This is not necessary…as it’s not that difficult to pick up ammo/swap weapon from a dead opponent.
> >
> > Scruffy I wish it were that easy. Read my post, the thread linked in the OP, and you will see multiple people who have noticed how fast guns disappear
>
> Wouldn’t it just be easier to increase the time before guns disappear?

Yes this could solve the issue for most users as most are using the AR, BR, and DMR. But consider the Carbine and Light Rifle users, finding ammo for them is arguably much more difficult

They either need to change the time that the guns fade out or they need to add the ammo terminals like you mentioned. In BTB, the guns disappear as soon as they hit the ground when someone dies.

they need to BOTH, change the disappearing act into at least 10 seconds or 15… AND add ammo terminals since you can’t add resupply and ammo at the same time… so why not incorporate it into the game… .

That’s what the AMMO perk is for. Or else it would be worthless.

touchy subject, but yes they need weapons on the map… and maybe not the labeling of them and thus disappearing of weapons aswell, simply fix i say.

and for a game like halo 4, ammo terminals sound great!

half the time, ordinances don’t even appear on my screen… and the other half of the time ordinances stay on my screen in green after I have already picked it up… and it stays on my screen even after a minute.

MAN !! there is a whole nother list that includes how bad this game is… let me sum it up here:

kill cam… ~~~~ needs to go. within the next update that rolls out this week. It is the most frustrating object of HALO 4 I have ever seen. It is completely inaccurate, it is completely lagging at 15 fps slower than usual, it shows me them killing me without having their reticle any where near my hit box. They even show me killcam recordings with them shooting at me through walls. This is very frustrating and broke 2 TV’s already by throwing my 2 halo 4 controllers through them.

Big Team Battle Objective … ~~~~~~ where is it? I don’t see BTB CTF anywhere in matchmaking or in gay -Yoink- war games

join in progess … ~~~~~~~ gtfohwtBS … what is this garbaje ??? your stuck in black screen half the time for a useless person joining into the game who actually thinks is going to be the hero to save his already losing team. . . When people join in it blows: you are stuck in black screen. When you join during a game already in progress you are always put on the uneven side (obviously), and start the game on the losing team cause your behind in points. how fantastik. !! :)))))

FFA … ~~~~ where is it? why does everyone run after the “king” to get “points” and still know they are getting shot in the back. What happened to most kills = win

Black Screen 4 LiFe … ~~~~~~~~~ my old gamertag was Blue Screen 4 LiFe back in the good ol’ days of HALO 2. For a reason. by all the standby-ers and hackzorz and faggz… you were stuck in blue screen for life. and so on in halo 3, and so on in halo 3.1 and so on in halo 3.5 reach and so on with halo 4. what the hell 123 industries… the only thing you had to was to change and re-code from the already given code of how to make money on a 10 year franchise is to get rid of in-game BLACK SCREEN …/ I’m stuck in black screen half of the game cause of people quitting and joining in. If bungie or microsoft or whoever the hell invented matchmaking should incorporate a YOU CAN NOT QUIT A 8 MINUTE match of multiplayer online. I still don’t understand why they got rid of personal dedicated servers where you had the option to host a server and see your stats on the leaderboard and was known of how good of a lag free server you have. anyways, this is another subject not fit for halo forum. But being able to run your own servers on xbox live was awesome before xbox 360 was invented.

Uneven teams at start up … ~~~~~~~~ people are quitting yet they are still in the lobby when the countdown ends you are stuck with a game that has no one on the other team… the game goes on, the map loads, you WIN. no one is on the other team and you end up having a win on your record. and using one of your double exp codes. besides the point. you are a party of 4, end up with party of 5… you are party of 7 in BTB, you end up with an enemy team of 8 players. why does it have to force games when there is no one in the lobby and/or uneven amount of players. you can’t even see if they belong to a squad of 4, 6, 7, 8, 3, or a single party. wtf is this…

Halo 4 … ~~~~~ where is it? what happened to it? i can’t find it anywhere.

Please feel free to add on but I have to go now cause my exp cap has been lifted… Now I can go back to playing this bad game.