old grunts good, new grunts suck

awww… the i"ve love the grunt designs since way back in the first halo, Grunts are really cutie and i"d love to use one in multi player, but new grunts just look awful… poor things look like they"ve got pipes shoved up their noses o_0

Halo 2 Grunts were the cutest. I always felt terrible when I had to kill them. :frowning:

I don’t care for their design. I care more about their grunty banter.

the grunts always got the best lines in halo :slight_smile:

the camera - grunt from h2 was just brilliant :slight_smile:

The Covenant (or whatever is left of it) do not have the funds to make cutesy armor anymore.

IMO I think the new look is better.

i think there should be a grunt vs grunt mode in h4 :slight_smile: plasma fun

> i think there should be a grunt vs grunt mode in h4 :slight_smile: plasma fun

0_o

> i think there should be a grunt vs grunt mode in h4 :slight_smile: plasma fun

What about grunt vs hunter? ^.^

anyway what bugs me over the new models… is that while the old grunts needed to have
re-breathers built into their armour, the new grunts just have a simple looking pipe, o_0 so… if someone just pulls the pipe out does the grunt die, or what o_o poor gunty

i love hunters… i play fire-fight with nothing but hunter for fun :slight_smile:

sorry, if my postings alittle off, im new :slight_smile:

> anyway what bugs me over the new models… is that while the old grunts needed to have
> re-breathers built into their armour, the new grunts just have a simple looking pipe, o_0 so… if someone just pulls the pipe out does the grunt die, or what o_o poor gunty

If you pulled off the re-breather they died too.

> anyway what bugs me over the new models… is that while the old grunts needed to have
> re-breathers built into their armour, the new grunts just have a simple looking pipe, o_0 so… if someone just pulls the pipe out does the grunt die, or what o_o poor gunty

They also die if I take their masks off.

> Halo 2 Grunts were the cutest. I always felt terrible when I had to kill them. :frowning:

Yeah.

Also I dislike the new grunts, they look like monsters in a scary movie…

i loved the camo grunts from the first halo :slight_smile: grunt comandos?

The new design looks realy good! Their alien monsters your not supposed to think their cute! Altough we have only see one Grunt I’m positive there will be some Grunts in the traditional Mask breathing apparatus rather than the pipe!

Maybe they looked cute from the outside, but they definitely didn’t under the mask…

Old grunts good, new grunts also good.

If grunts really existed I am pretty sure they wouldn’t look all that cuddly, realistic ugly grunts = Win :smiley: