Old Fileshare Videos?

Is there a way to retrieve any of the old Fileshare videos from Halo 3 or Halo REACH? Pictures, no problem, can easily get them…videos, not so much. Can anyone offer any insight? I mean, if they’re gone, they’re gone…no big thing. Any help is VERY appreciated.

Use this. This is a link to the old Bungie.net.

The old Bungie.net was left up as a monument, which will feature any old Stats/Fileshares before the transfer of data between Bungie and 343i. But you may have to enter old gamertags on the site I believe if you are searching, but don’t quote me on that, because I’ve never changed my gamertag, and am not totally sure.

> 2533274800168045;2:
> Use this. This is a link to the old Bungie.net.The old Bungie.net was left up as a monument, which will feature any old Stats/Fileshares before the transfer of data between Bungie and 343i. But you may have to enter old gamertags on the site I believe if you are searching, but don’t quote me on that, because I’ve never changed my gamertag, and am not totally sure.

True, I’ve found all of that; but it won’t let me view or download any videos…probably because it’s left up as a monument. I have some memories I want to download onto a computer, but can’t. Any suggestions?

> 2533274814138166;3:
> > 2533274800168045;2:
> > Use this. This is a link to the old Bungie.net.The old Bungie.net was left up as a monument, which will feature any old Stats/Fileshares before the transfer of data between Bungie and 343i. But you may have to enter old gamertags on the site I believe if you are searching, but don’t quote me on that, because I’ve never changed my gamertag, and am not totally sure.
>
> True, I’ve found all of that; but it won’t let me view or download any videos…probably because it’s left up as a monument. I have some memories I want to download onto a computer, but can’t. Any suggestions?

You would have to sign into the old site to view the videos, but it looks like they’ve removed the sign in page, so I’m not sure if there’s any way at all to view those videos. Screenshots you can still download in Hi-Res, but unless there’s a redirect link to the sign in page that somebody can find, those videos are basically stuck being locked.

<p></p>

> 2533274800168045;4:
> > 2533274814138166;3:
> > > 2533274800168045;2:
> > > Use this. This is a link to the old Bungie.net.The old Bungie.net was left up as a monument, which will feature any old Stats/Fileshares before the transfer of data between Bungie and 343i. But you may have to enter old gamertags on the site I believe if you are searching, but don’t quote me on that, because I’ve never changed my gamertag, and am not totally sure.
> >
> > True, I’ve found all of that; but it won’t let me view or download any videos…probably because it’s left up as a monument. I have some memories I want to download onto a computer, but can’t. Any suggestions?
>
> You would have to sign into the old site to view the videos, but it looks like they’ve removed the sign in page, so I’m not sure if there’s any way at all to view those videos. Screenshots you can still download in Hi-Res, but unless there’s a redirect link to the sign in page that somebody can find, those videos are basically stuck being locked.

I was able to log in a while back, maybe summer time?, but I wasn’t able to watch the videos either. No matter how hard I tried, it said it was “under maintenance”. Basically, I"m SOL.

> 2533274814138166;5:
> <p></p>
>
>
> > 2533274800168045;4:
> > > 2533274814138166;3:
> > > > 2533274800168045;2:
> > > > Use this. This is a link to the old Bungie.net.The old Bungie.net was left up as a monument, which will feature any old Stats/Fileshares before the transfer of data between Bungie and 343i. But you may have to enter old gamertags on the site I believe if you are searching, but don’t quote me on that, because I’ve never changed my gamertag, and am not totally sure.
> > >
> > > True, I’ve found all of that; but it won’t let me view or download any videos…probably because it’s left up as a monument. I have some memories I want to download onto a computer, but can’t. Any suggestions?
> >
> > You would have to sign into the old site to view the videos, but it looks like they’ve removed the sign in page, so I’m not sure if there’s any way at all to view those videos. Screenshots you can still download in Hi-Res, but unless there’s a redirect link to the sign in page that somebody can find, those videos are basically stuck being locked.
>
> I was able to log in a while back, maybe summer time?, but I wasn’t able to watch the videos either. No matter how hard I tried, it said it was “under maintenance”. Basically, I"m SOL.

Unfortunately, there may not be much else to do then at this point, aside from watch them on the game itself, and if you’re on Xbox One, record a game clip of said video. You can change the amount of time the clip will record too, or you can manually start and stop the recording. After doing that, you can download the game clip from the Xbox App on a Windows 10 PC.