old and new emblems of halo 4

So I just found out the emblem combonation that ive been using since halo ce isnt availible for halo 4. do you think 343 should send out an update with all or atleast some of the old emblems maybe even new ones?

I wish I could use numbers like in reach

They need to add all the old emblems that have ever been. Add new emblems if you like, but don’t get rid of any of the old ones.

clubs, hearts, diamonds and spades need to make a come back

I loved my halo 2 emblem, it was Valkyrie and the semi circle, but the semi circle hasn’t been a background since 2

There’s no legitimate reason for the removal of old emblems, except perhaps in the case of the Marathon symbol.

I’m rather excited for the new emblems that you can unlock through commendations and other goodies.

Emblems having a purpose for once, something new. Plus some of the hidden ones are really great.

the emblem i always used was the pheonix and the dream-catcher with the pheonix being yellow and everything else being blue. i saw nobody with my emblem combonation so i never changed it

im glad they have a purpose now but the old emblems arent even on there at all and i was anoyed from it. i just want my emblem combo back

I was surprised at the removal of so many of the classic emblems, many which people have used for ages.

From my standpoint, it seems weird to be removing a simple graphic. It’s not a detailed 3d model or anything, but it means a lot to so many people.

Maybe they intend to add some in as a surprise in with the TU? Who knows :confused:

Oddly enough I really miss the 7th column emblem, solely because I could toggle it off and literally have NO emblem. Being hyper-bland with no emblem has always been my way of being different in Halo.

My star emblem is missing. I used it forever, it was even my nameplate in Halo 3.

Give me my Vortex emblem. No – not your stupid fuzzy background that you named “Vortex”; the classic Vortex emblem.

I’m sorry that it took up .000000001 KB of space in your game, but I have a feeling you could spare that much.

Jerks.

The classic Phoenix is missing two, which I used in both Halo 3 and Reach.

> The classic Phoenix is missing two, which I used in both Halo 3 and Reach.

that was the emblem i used the phenix and the dreamcatcher

we need to get 343i in on this conversation

I’ve used a lonesome green club for since the day I turned on Halo 2, almost never changing it. How you gunna take that out? Honestly, make me pay 50mp for it, I will gladly give you money for the club emblem.

> I’ve used a lonesome green club for since the day I turned on Halo 2, almost never changing it. How you gunna take that out? Honestly, make me pay 50mp for it, I will gladly give you money for the club emblem.

id pay to have mine back too

I want my Dream Catcher Back i’ve been using that since early Halo 3 and i mix it with my Runes

Emblems are a standard of both all Halo games and the players, they never should have been removed.

They’ve also removed my Champion emblem, which I used constantly.

I too would happily pay for my emblem back, it’s important to people.

Look, 343 and Microsoft. People WANT TO PAY MONEY FOR MINOR DIGITAL CONTENT. I would like to transfer money from my hand to your hand.