Okay we got enough posts on AA, etc

As said above can we move on i bet 343 already understand what we want and not want, what we must ask is if we want something that is not in right now and how to implement it and what to sacrifice for what benefits.

Also i bet most of the game will be hidden till the end as they want to keep it secret, i think it is to understand whats going on and listen without being criticized by the community and hated on.

This forum is just one great big noisy broken record.

i know but we got to move on. we need to give positive info to 343 to understand what we want not a whole we don’t want this and that. we need to brainstorm. and anything that is good should be placed in a forum and voted on.

> i know but we got to move on. we need to give positive info to 343 to understand what we want not a whole we don’t want this and that. we need to brainstorm. and anything that is good should be placed in a forum and voted on.

You know, It’s not even about being positive. I can handle people saying that they don’t like something or that this should be changed. It’s just the close minded insults to the game and peoples style of play. As if there is only one strategy to play Halo.

still if we can help 343 in any way of making it better with feedback from other games it might be very usefull insight. And could help make 343 better than what they are making.

Yep. Besides it’s not like 343i is absolutely clueless.

anyway i thought that we may have more insight on how halo 4 menu and lobbies might be by halo anniversary. If it works they may not change it much but tweak it a little.

Trust me, 343i will tease us till we bleed from our eyes.