okay so weekly update has been changed!?!?

The bulletin tells us that we are going to get the new crimson DLC replacing King of the hill and SWAT and Team Regicide were staying…

Where is Team Regicide then? I dont see it!! Dont be lying to us again 343.
You have lost thousands of Halo fans already… dont let it drop to millions.

You won IGA GOTY… live up to the award.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

implying millions are playing. anyway its 4am in ny so its probably 1am where they are how about you let the day start before you whine at the crack of dawn

The playlists have reset to their initial set up from what I can see.

There seems to be a couple of server issues at the moment. Don’t worry. It will be there.

yeah that had me a bit worried there im hopin this new map playlist releases in a half hour! which brings me to ask are these maps going to be available on our HDD? it better be i wanna check them out thru customs first.

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

how about this. You shut up. Im not a person i know what the time is in America… more to the case, Washington. I know the DC is meant to be released at 10am gmt along with the updated challenges, but i am merely asking where team regicide has gone. Was there any need for your arrogant behaviour? NO!!

And AHAL

> There seems to be a couple of server issues at the moment. Don’t worry. It will be there.

Thank you for actually being informative and useful and taking into account that maybe i never knew about the server issues. Again thank you AHAL… SHOKAGE… go to hell

> yeah that had me a bit worried there im hopin this new map playlist releases in a half hour! which brings me to ask are these maps going to be available on our HDD? it better be i wanna check them out thru customs first.

I keeping a very close eye on customs for the new maps and also with other games some people have bought map/season passes ad still had to download the DLCs from the marketplace but it gives them free of charge. This may or may not be the issue with Halo 4. We shall have to find out.