Okay people, I'm now re-confused.

As said by the woman herself, BS ANGEL has said that people who go to Halo Fest will get a go at the TU first. So, when does it go live if the lucky people who go to PAX Prime go on it first. Will it be the following tuesday or following day or will it be at the CEA launch. If someone clear this up for me, that would be great.

Dalton.

> As said by the man himself, BS ANGEL has said that people who go to Halo Fest will get a go at the TU first. So, when does it go live if the lucky people who go to PAX Prime go on it first. Will it be the following tuesday or following day or will it be at the CEA launch. If someone clear this up for me, that would be great.
>
> Dalton.

The build for Halo Fest is a test build. Those who play it will give out an opinion as to what the update improved, and any mistakes that were made.

The update is to be released much later. I’m assuming around CEA’s launch.

Sometime before H:CEA. There is actually a thread for feedback that will open Friday to see what people who got to play the TU thought about it. 343 still looking at feedback makes me think it will be awhile before it goes live.

Also BS Angel is a she.

> > As said by the man himself, BS ANGEL has said that people who go to Halo Fest will get a go at the TU first. So, when does it go live if the lucky people who go to PAX Prime go on it first. Will it be the following tuesday or following day or will it be at the CEA launch. If someone clear this up for me, that would be great.
> >
> > Dalton.
>
> The build for Halo Fest is a test build. Those who play it will give out an opinion as to what the update improved, and any mistakes that were made.
>
> The update is to be released much later. I’m assuming around CEA’s launch.

This and the fact bs angel made a stickied topic for those going to Halo Fest to post their feedback on the Title Update changes.

I thought that misconception that BS Angel is guy was cleared up by now. BS Angel is a woman lol.

BS Angel is a women and she is one of the best Ive had the pleasure of meeting.

> As said by the man himself, BS ANGEL has said that people who go to Halo Fest will get a go at the TU first. So, when does it go live if the lucky people who go to PAX Prime go on it first. Will it be the following tuesday or following day or will it be at the CEA launch. If someone clear this up for me, that would be great.
>
> Dalton.

I’m thinking (okay I admit it, hoping) that it’s sometime in September since they’re testing it out at Halofest and hopefully a large majority will like it, they also look like from the gameplay footage that they’re pretty much done in terms of everything they plan to put in it. So im really hoping soon! :slight_smile:

Early November, before the game release.

I guess with the launch of CEA. I played on Battle Creek yesterday at gamescom and it was titled “Halo CE Anniversary Multiplayer”.