Okay, okay... Are Elites in CUSTOM and FORGE?

So I have seen sooo many people saying that Elites will not be playable AT ALL. Then I was on the 343i forums and I saw people saying Elites are in custom and forge… What the devil is going on??? Are elites playable or aren’t they I need an official answer because I was pretty upset since i was under the impression they were not playable at all but if their in those everything might be okay.

No, they are not playable.
I don’t really mind to be honest, not that big a deal.

I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans. It’s not a big deal, though.

> I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans.

Well I like the sound of that… Also TCC you may not think its a big deal but it’s a HUGE deal for a large amount of the fan base. Some people really like elites. And you.

> > I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans.
>
> Well I like the sound of that… Also TCC you may not think its a big deal but it’s a HUGE deal for a large amount of the fan base. Some people really like elites.

Don’t speak for anyone but yourself, a larger amount couldn’t care either way.

> > > I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans.
> >
> > Well I like the sound of that… Also TCC you may not think its a big deal but it’s a HUGE deal for a large amount of the fan base. Some people really like elites.
>
> Don’t speak for anyone but yourself, a larger amount couldn’t care either way.

Uhm dude I think I can speak for the entire elite fan base that were all upset that they aren’t playable. If they really aren’t.

> > > I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans.
> >
> > Well I like the sound of that… Also TCC you may not think its a big deal but it’s a HUGE deal for a large amount of the fan base. Some people really like elites.
>
> Don’t speak for anyone but yourself, a larger amount couldn’t care either way.

Actually the Elite community has skyrocket since Halo 2. Theres a thread on these forumns on this very subject thats like 300 pages long.

> > > > I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans.
> > >
> > > Well I like the sound of that… Also TCC you may not think its a big deal but it’s a HUGE deal for a large amount of the fan base. Some people really like elites.
> >
> > Don’t speak for anyone but yourself, a larger amount couldn’t care either way.
>
> Actually the Elite community has skyrocket since Halo 2. Theres a thread on these forumns on this very subject thats like 300 pages long.

Why should they be allowed in Forge and Custom Games? Doesn’t make sense to me, to be honest.

Some people dont care some do care. I really dont care also. And also elites are not in any game mode except for campaign and spart op which you cannot play as.

> > > > > I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans.
> > > >
> > > > Well I like the sound of that… Also TCC you may not think its a big deal but it’s a HUGE deal for a large amount of the fan base. Some people really like elites.
> > >
> > > Don’t speak for anyone but yourself, a larger amount couldn’t care either way.
> >
> > Actually the Elite community has skyrocket since Halo 2. Theres a thread on these forumns on this very subject thats like 300 pages long.
>
> Why should they be allowed in Forge and Custom Games? Doesn’t make sense to me, to be honest.

I totally agree, if they dont include them in multiplayer it just doesn’t make sense to put them into custom game and forge. why would they go to the trouble of adding them only into forge and CG

> I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans. It’s not a big deal, though.

That post by Frankie was a fake, Elites aren’t playable at all in Halo 4 in any way.

> > > > I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans.
> > >
> > > Well I like the sound of that… Also TCC you may not think its a big deal but it’s a HUGE deal for a large amount of the fan base. Some people really like elites.
> >
> > Don’t speak for anyone but yourself, a larger amount couldn’t care either way.
>
> Uhm dude I think I can speak for the entire elite fan base that were all upset that they aren’t playable. If they really aren’t.

You can never speak for EVERYONE. I love Elites. In Halo 3, I was NEVER a Spartan. I made a vow to never play as one outside of campaign, and I never did.

And I don’t GAF about no Elites. I got over it. If only the others could, too…

We don’t know yet. We’ll have to wait and see.

> > I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans. It’s not a big deal, though.
>
> That post by Frankie was a fake, Elites aren’t playable at all in Halo 4 in any way.

Source?

> I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans. It’s not a big deal, though.

I believe that post was confirmed fake. Photoshopped and such.

I’m not holding my breath for any playable Elites in ANY aspect of Halo 4.

> > I’ve heard rumors about Elites in customs, but I haven’t heard anything official. Frankie also said that spartan ops will pleasantly surprise Elite fans. It’s not a big deal, though.
>
> I believe that post was confirmed fake. Photoshopped and such.

Aw ok, my bad.

> >
>

I don’t know crap about how the elite fans feel, but I can speak from a point of machinima that the lack of elites will really hinder those who make machinima.

Elites are meh

> > >
> >
>
> I don’t know crap about how the elite fans feel, but I can speak from a point of machinima that the lack of elites will really hinder those who make machinima.

And…machinima has been the make or break factor for Halo since…?